Windows 10: Technical Issues over Program FSX

Discus and support Technical Issues over Program FSX in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, First of all I have been tried to contact the page internet http://support.microsoft.com/international.aspx....but in vain, the page is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohamed El mohtasseb, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Technical Issues over Program FSX

Hello,

First of all I have been tried to contact the page internet http://support.microsoft.com/international.aspx....but in vain,

the page is always closed and can't be found, that is why I contact Microsoft community.

Well, I am having the following issues since I installed my program Microsoft Flight Simulator X {FSX}Golden Edition successfully, I hope to find the right solution.
    Please note that :
    - My computer has Windows 10 version update.
    - Installation the Program FSX correct
    - Installation FSX SP1 and FSX SP2 are correct.
    - Installation Program Visual Studio 2017 community successfully.
    - Firewall security system is on and checked.

Here within I'm going to explain in brief the technical problems I am having with my program FSX since the installation and up to day, so that the reason I contact you as I tried myself several times to solve these technical issues, but unfortunately the issues are still there.

The Technical Issues are:
    1] Problem with WOAI installer, the packages are not installed
    the installer is OK but I get always the following error message once I tries to install WOAI package.

The error message is:
    Consultez la fin de ce message pour plus de détails sur l'appel du débogage
    juste-à-temps (JIT) à la place de cette boîte de dialogue.
    ************** Texte de l'exception **************
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: L'accès au chemin d'accès 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\WoA_NAAI_F50\model' est refusé.
    à System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    à System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, DirectorySecurity dirSecurity)
    à System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity)
    à WOAI_Installer.frmMain.InstallPackage()
    à WOAI_Installer.frmMain.btnNext_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    à System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    à System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    à System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    à System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblys chargés **************
    mscorlib
    Version de l'assembly : 2.0.0.0
    Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.8922 (WinRelRS4.050727-8900)
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    WOAI Installer
    Version de l'assembly : 2.4.0.0
    Version Win32 : 2.4
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/M490G/Downloads/WOAI%20Installer.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Version de l'assembly : 8.0.0.0
    Version Win32 : 8.0.50727.8922 (WinRelRS4.050727-8900)
    CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System
    CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    mscorlib.resources
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib
    Version de l'assembly : 0.84.0.0
    Version Win32 : 0.84.0.0
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/M490G/Downloads/ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.DLL
    System.Windows.Forms.resources
    CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
    ************** Débogage JIT **************
    Pour activer le débogage juste-à-temps (JIT), le fichier de configuration pour cette
    application ou cet ordinateur (machine.config) doit avoir la valeur
    jitDebugging définie dans la section system.windows.forms.
    L'application doit également être compilée avec le débogage
    activé.
    Par exemple :
    <configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

Lorsque le débogage juste-à-temps est activé, les exceptions non gérées
    seront envoyées au débogueur JIT inscrit sur l'ordinateur
    plutôt que d'être gérées par cette boîte de dialogue.

2] Problem of configuration:
    The aircraft.cfg file of all airplanes over my FSX program doesn't accept any modifications or to add new items, always ask with error message a permission from the Administrator.
    For example: once I add a texture to one of FSX airplanes, the aircraft configuration file does not accept to add the new items of the texture added and ask a permission from the FSX program Administrator which I don't know how to contact him.

Over free flight page the call sign menu list doesn't appear any new aircraft added to the FSX program, only the basic ten airliners are there.

3] During run my program FSX, in flight the Menu list of my mouse {right clic menu list} has "close window" always hidden, I don't know how to display it to get full screen option.

Thank you for comprehension, wishing to have replay from you soon.

Best Regards,
    Mohamed El mohtasseb

:)

Mohamed El mohtasseb, Aug 16, 2018
  2. AndyDunne Win User

Microsoft FSX

I installed FSX standard on a windows 10 PC. I had to uninstall it and I removed the registry entries. When I tried to reinstall it, I get the options to repair or remove the program. Neither of which I can do as I have uninstalled the program.

I tried downloading Microsoft installer V4.5 but it wont run(error 0x8009602)

I tried Microsoft program install and uninstall but FSX is not in the list and the product code on the FSX box is too short to satisfy the program

Any help or suggestions appreciated

AndyDunne, Aug 16, 2018
  3. fsx issue

Hi,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer.

Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to check if your computer is upto date.

Method 1: Turn on the Anti-Aliasing option in FSX:SE. To do this, follow these instructions:

• Go to the Settings tab on the FSX: Steam Edition home page
    • Click on the “Customize” option at the bottom
    • Click to check the “Anti-aliasing” option.
    Method 2: Try running FSX: Steam Edition with or without Windows 8 compatibility mode. To do this, right click on the game’s desktop icon, select “properties”, then look under the compatibility tab. Either way, you will still need to run
    FSX: Steam Edition as an administrator. You can also find the Windows compatibility trouble-shooter in the control panel.

Perform the above troubleshooting and reply with the results.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Technical Issues over Program FSX

Fsx black screens windows 10

Hi Alejo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

Please ensure that you download all the latest drivers for your system from the manufacturer’s website.

Follow the steps below:

• Check in compatible mode.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7/8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    You may try this suggestion as well: When your FSX is running with that 'Black Screen', then right click on the FSX icon in the taskbar and click restore. If it still doesn't works, then again right click on FSX icon, click minimize and then
    afterwards, right click and click restore.

In further, if you have any issues with regards to games, you may post your query on Xbox forums for specialized assistance. Here is the link:
    http://forums.xbox.com/

Regards,

Joy Kemprai, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Technical Issues over Program FSX

1. Technical Issues over Program FSX - Similar Threads - Technical Issues Program

2. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Issue: Good Day All,I am having problem with my Asus Tuf f15 gaming laptop where first of all when i power on the laptop the power indicator is on, fans working and all but display shows nothing not even logo screen and i can't even enter BIOS... Any tips as to what the actual...
  3. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Issue: Hello Techies, I'm trying to install an application but, it popped up a screen which says ''do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?'' however, there isn't any option to click on yes, its only no. It also says to continue, enter an admin user name and...
  4. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Technical Issue: I had a problem recently, i reinstalled my computer's windows, and it generated a folder called "windows.old". I connected my computer to the internet and i did asystem update, the computer asked for restart and I did it, when the computer restarted, I went to the...
  5. technical issue

technical issue: my laptop screen is showing me info about the laptop like ip address and other info .please help me regarding how to fix this and remove this info from screen[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/b4ec2d07-3109-4595-afac-04a0c85f4768
  6. Technical issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical issue: my battery goes off immediately when its disconnected from power supply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/fb683641-a869-4780-bc59-3f852a517e7e
  7. fsx issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    fsx issues: I have downloaded my fsx Miicrosoft flight simulator which I had purchased and have the activation code that came with the box. I tried turning on the game but was unable to make it work. It showed loading the game but never actually open in my laptop. Please advised....
  8. technical issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    technical issue: After restart and refresh the page in my windows 10 laptop some portion suddenly selected and start blinking, after press ESC key then it stops. But some time later it start again, like recycle bin, Cortona, start button, in google chrome URL written portion, whatshould Ido?...
  9. Technical Issues

Technical Issues: Hi, I have a problem recently with a windows service called "windows host process (Rundell32)", when ever I want to open some settings it shows this message (picture), can I get some help please ?[IMG]...
  10. Technical Issues over Program FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical Issues over Program FSX: Hello, First of all I have been tried to contact the page internet http://support.microsoft.com/international.aspx....but in vain, the page is always closed and can't be found, that is why I contact Microsoft community. Well, I am having the following issues since I...