Windows 10: technical.

Discus and support technical. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since windows 10 changeover some time ago I lost my sound.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BarryFisher1, Aug 18, 2018.

1. technical.

Since windows 10 changeover some time ago I lost my sound.

:)

BarryFisher1, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Kari Win User
  3. dmex Win User
    Office Technical Preview Office

It's listed as "Non-feedback product" because they're not using the built-in Connect forums (which is a very good thing) but they are accepting Office feedback via the MSDN forums *Wink

technical. [​IMG]

Msdn forums - Office Consumer Technical Preview Support Community

4. RCoon Win User

technical.

Gearbox: Battleborn Closed Technical Test

This is very much like Fight Club when the test is active. You do not talk about Battleborn, you do not screencap Battleborn, you do not record Battleborn.

Apply for the technical test here [requires SHiFT account]: https://rsvp.battleborn.com/

No tests are scheduled yet. Apply and they'll email you when the tests randomly need completing.

LEGAL NOTE: Look, we don’t like having to include legal stuff anymore than you like reading it. That said, here’s the deal: Before the test begins and you are allowed to download the game, you will be prompted to accept a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). By accepting the NDA you are agreeing that you will not
    • Capture gameplay footage;
    • Livestream;
    • Post images;
    • Publicly discuss the technical test on the internet.
    NOTE ABOUT PARTICIPATION: Participants are selected on a number of criteria based on the needs for testing, including (but not limited to) platform preference, location and availability. If you’re planning to play on PC, your system will need to meet the minimum PC specs for the Closed Technical Test, which can be found here, or at the bottom of this message.

The recommended minimum PC specs for the Battleborn Closed Technical Test are:
    • Processor: Intel Core2 Extreme CPU Q6850/ AMD A8-3870k (Quad Core CPU’s)
    • Memory: 6 GB
    • Hard Disk Space: 70 GB free
    • Video Memory: 2 GB
    • Video Card: AMD HD 7700/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or better, PhysX support
    • Sound: DirectX 11 Compliant

RCoon, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

technical.

1. technical. - Similar Threads - technical

2. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  3. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  4. Need help with a technical question or product issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a technical question or product issue?: Need help with a technical question or product issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-technical-question-or-product/5606b853-2158-40ef-aea8-f04376e5553c
  5. Need help with a technical question or product issue?

Need help with a technical question or product issue?: Need help with a technical question or product issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-technical-question-or-product/5606b853-2158-40ef-aea8-f04376e5553c
  6. Technical support call

Technical support call: I got a call from so called “Microsoft technical Support “ telling me that my computer had attempted hacking and they deactivated my license and they want me to open my computer while they are in the call with me to reactivate the license.The number is +46 8-036 846 33 Sweden...
  7. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical support call: I got a call from so called “Microsoft technical Support “ telling me that my computer had attempted hacking and they deactivated my license and they want me to open my computer while they are in the call with me to reactivate the license.The number is +46 8-036 846 33 Sweden...
  8. Technical support call

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. CapCut Experiencing Technical Malfunctions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CapCut Experiencing Technical Malfunctions: Missing Options, Three Bars, and Settings Button in CapCut. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/capcut-experiencing-technical-malfunctions/bd27c210-156e-4e4e-b3eb-fbe225af5bb3
  10. CapCut Experiencing Technical Malfunctions

CapCut Experiencing Technical Malfunctions: Missing Options, Three Bars, and Settings Button in CapCut. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/capcut-experiencing-technical-malfunctions/bd27c210-156e-4e4e-b3eb-fbe225af5bb3