Windows 10: Telephone complement

Discus and support Telephone complement in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Howdy. Good morning. I have Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Ver: 1607 Comp: 15019.1000, and I have connected my mobile phone to my PC, and the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJMc, Jan 29, 2017.

1. JJMc Win User

Telephone complement

Howdy.
    Good morning.

I have Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Ver: 1607 Comp: 15019.1000, and I have connected my mobile phone to my PC, and the PC recognizes mu phone, but when I try to copy files from the computer to the phone, it doesn't work.

I have looked on the internet and I have found that I need the "Telephone complement" but when I try to install it from : Access Denied it does not work. I push Get application but It does not work either.

What else can I do?.

Thnx

:)

2. e65 Gmail/WLAN question

I forgot this bit.

But thanks, for complement.

thiagoficina, Jan 29, 2017
  3. Backing Up the Lumia 800 for a Hard Reset.

Well glad it helps, and thanks for the complement :smileyembarrassed:

carman58---01, Jan 29, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Telephone complement

Which phone ? How are you connecting ?

CountMike, Jan 29, 2017
  5. JJMc Win User
    Samsung Galaxy A3 2016

JJMc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Telephone complement

1. Telephone complement - Similar Threads - Telephone complement

2. The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...: I work for Merrimack Valley Pulmonary Associates and the girl who was the administrator no longer works there. The doctor closed the office and is semi-retired, and I am the only one working for him. The Microsoft account was set up by a woman who I don't know where she is...
  3. The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...: I work for Merrimack Valley Pulmonary Associates and the girl who was the administrator no longer works there. The doctor closed the office and is semi-retired, and I am the only one working for him. The Microsoft account was set up by a woman who I don't know where she is...
  4. I received a landline telephone call in UK, telling me that there's something wrong with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received a landline telephone call in UK, telling me that there's something wrong with my...: The caller told me that he was calling from Reading, UK, the Microsoft Office. And that something might be going on in my computer, possibly that there might be scammers involved. He told me to have a look at my event viewer. I had a look, and there were the usual...
  5. I received a landline telephone call in UK, telling me that there's something wrong with my...

I received a landline telephone call in UK, telling me that there's something wrong with my...: The caller told me that he was calling from Reading, UK, the Microsoft Office. And that something might be going on in my computer, possibly that there might be scammers involved. He told me to have a look at my event viewer. I had a look, and there were the usual...
  6. I received a landline telephone call in UK, telling me that there's something wrong with my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Change of telephone number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change of telephone number: How do I update my telephone number on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-telephone-number/aca591c6-9ec2-4c6a-b560-cf6e24891c11
  8. Change of telephone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change of telephone number: How do I update my telephone number on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-telephone-number/aca591c6-9ec2-4c6a-b560-cf6e24891c11
  9. Change of telephone number

10. Lost telephone number and Recover Account Exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost telephone number and Recover Account Exam: Hi. I lost my telephone number and cannot get authentication code.I have challenged to recover my account may times which is somehing like exam, but automation system does not satisfy my answer. I guess it would never satisfy my answer. How can I recover such account?Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. telephone complement