Windows 10: Tell me of a free app that change folder Icons thru web search please?

Discus and support Tell me of a free app that change folder Icons thru web search please? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear everyone, Can anyone kindly tell me of a free app that offers a context menu that you press it on a folder (you want to change its icon) and give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by addas, Dec 29, 2015.

1. addas Win User

Tell me of a free app that change folder Icons thru web search please?

Dear everyone,
    Can anyone kindly tell me of a free app that offers a context menu that you press it on a folder (you want to change its icon) and give you an online icon search box and search using it then it gives you free legal icons which you select and change icons. I mean I want a program that gives me an easier way of changing my personal computer icons rather than downloading .ico and go to customize tab in folder options which takes a lot of time if I want to customize a lot of folders!
    Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    *Wink

:)

addas, Dec 29, 2015
  2. timkamat Win User

Lost Ovi store icon

A big problem here. I lost the Ovi store icon from my phone today. I can see Ovi store app when I check application manager>installed apps. But it is not there in the menu. So I cant access it by any means. I tried installing the new qml store client.
    Even that gets installed but not available thru menu. I can confirm it is installed in the phone memory as I can see it in the installed apps list. But no way I can use it since there is no icon for it. Also I have lost my internet search engine which is used
    to search web content thru native browser. What am I expected to do?

timkamat, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Barak .R Win User
    Folder icons on Windows 10 gone blank

Hi,

Recently the folder icons on Windows 10 gone blank, so you can't tell which one is a file fold..

Changing the icons by properties--> customize-->change icon (%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll) doesn't work,

doesn't change the icon.

Only custome icons (downloaded from the web) work.

I also tried to delete and restore the icon cache- didn't work either

Please help!

Barak .R, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

Tell me of a free app that change folder Icons thru web search please?

1. Tell me of a free app that change folder Icons thru web search please? - Similar Threads - Tell free app

2. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  3. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  4. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  5. How to edit a file inside the windows apps folder please tell me it is possible =

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to edit a file inside the windows apps folder please tell me it is possible =: hello, I want to edit a file inside the windows apps folder, the file is from a game on the Xbox app called stellaris, my windows version is the newest 21H1 and my os build is 19043.985, I've read about this a lot on the internet and It can not be done with permissions and I...
  6. Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AndrewXVI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcxstq/can_you_please_tell_me_the_name_of_this_app_thanks/
  7. Can you change the search folders icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you change the search folders icon?: [IMG] Hello, Since I'm a very organised person (I'm not) I use search folders a lot and since I'm also lazy I decided to include my search folders on my toolbar. The problem is that they all look the same and I wanted to know if I could change the icons....
  8. Please Tell Me I Can Change This

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Tell Me I Can Change This: Hi :) Below is a screenshot of my 'Downloads' folder. As you can see it's divided in two by today's activity and yesterday's. Not too long ago, it was all one big field without the separations of the days. Is there any way to revert back to that? My Windows version is below....
  9. please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!

please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!: Hi All, I just got a fresh Install of win 10 and noticed this[see screen shot] when I "right-click". [img] I had never noticed those numbers before? anyone know what they mean? THNX! ahead of time!*Smile 21706
  10. Please tell me how to make the Photos App work

Please tell me how to make the Photos App work: Hi there , I tried a few things from the web to make this work , But the Windows 10 photos app keeps failing to work , "This App can't open" Tried Shellpower remove it and tried that licence . bat fix , didn't work for me . I need this to work so bad ,...