Windows 10: Telstra bigpond mail

Discus and support Telstra bigpond mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot sync my bigpond mail from earlier Windows version on PC or from Apple MacBook and devices. CAN anyone advise please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PamStilling, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Telstra bigpond mail

I cannot sync my bigpond mail from earlier Windows version on PC or from Apple MacBook and devices. CAN anyone advise please?

:)

PamStilling, Jul 7, 2018

2. Adding Bigpond (Telstra) mail account to Windows10 Mail?

I am running W10. Two days ago I added another email account to my Telstra account which I intend to use for business. Telstra have activated it and supplied me with a pw. I have been trying to set it up with Windows Live Mail on my desktop and Windows10
    Mail on my laptop. I have not had any success with either. The email account is ,,,,,,,,,,,@bigpond.com

I have had a bigpond account set up for years with Windows Live Mail and I recently set this same email account up with my new laptop which has Windows10 Mail. I rang Telstra support to be told that Bigpond will not work with Windows10 or Windows Live Mail.
    When I advised that my other email account does I was told that that email account is on an older platform, thus it will work. But my new email account will not.

I recently purchased 100 biz cards with this new Bigpond email address on it Telstra bigpond mail :( (that's why I just don't simply create a Gmail acc) So I would really appreciate some advice on how I could get my bigpond email account to work on my laptop which runs window10.
    The tech suggested Outlook, of which I also have an email account. But he said you must have a paid version? I have Outlook downloaded on my laptop so I assume this is what he meant although it did not cost anything?

. I have outlook with calendar installed on my laptop so I tried but I cant set this up either. Is there a platform that you think will sync well with my bigpond email account? And if so what settings would I use

Thanks in advance

Shane

ShaneCox1111, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Craig1975 Win User
    Telstra/Bigpond/Microsoft/Australia

Can no longer access bigpond emails via windows 10 mail app? What the ****?? Have lost a lot of important material and the new Telstra mailbox can only being opened via web browser (which can be bookmarked/pinned) but doesn't contain the ability to remain
    logged in.

So writing an email and pausing to answer phone, make coffee or whatever results in having to continually sign back on...an absolute pain in the **** (or ****'' for our american friends) Things were fine the way they were except for the slow syncing from
    time to time.

Telstra technical support say their contract with microsoft has ended as of June 30 2016 and those with addresses ending in 'bigpond.com' can no longer can use platform. Telstra's troubleshooting page purports to claim otherwise but still not able to fix.

There has to be a way.............

Craig1975, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Telstra bigpond mail

Adding Bigpond (Telstra) mail account to Windows10 Mail?

To be honest Bulldog I'm not flash with computers and had not even thought of that option. And the Telstra website does not help as I have tried all their settings with no luck.

Do you mean I should try Telstra web mail?

ShaneCox1111, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Telstra bigpond mail

1. Telstra bigpond mail - Similar Threads - Telstra bigpond mail

2. cannot get to server for bigpond

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot get to server for bigpond: cannot get to server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-to-server-for-bigpond/ec263038-f291-479e-91b9-3c3b861140b7
  3. cannot get to server for bigpond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot get to server for bigpond: cannot get to server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-to-server-for-bigpond/ec263038-f291-479e-91b9-3c3b861140b7
  4. cannot get to server for bigpond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. error all the time. your bigpond setttings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error all the time. your bigpond setttings are out of date.: no change seems to fix my setting for fixing my emails. No idea at the moment. tried pw change, settings change???????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-all-the-time-your-bigpond-setttings-are-out/6c759619-b8a9-4071-90f2-ee3ef39030e5
  6. Windows 10 blocking Telstra WIFI Booster

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 blocking Telstra WIFI Booster: Hi there. I am not very tech minded so hopefully will not be asking a stupid question! I recently received a telstra WIFI booster for my gen 2 nbn modem, but it appears that my HP laptop sees it as a threat and windows 10 ends up in an endless cycle of trying to find a...
  7. bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bigpond mail not syncing in outlook mail: my bigpond mail is not syncing in outlook mail......new laptop and was working for a few days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bigpond-mail-not-syncing-in-outlook-mail/b3e01bc9-822b-4624-ac0a-08c36e023f0d
  8. Windows 10 Wifi not finding Telstra modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Wifi not finding Telstra modem: Hi. Just recently had Telstra broadband connected to my house, problem is, my laptop won't find the modem. -All our phones/pads do. -Computer connects via ethernet. So far: -I've updated the Qualcomm driver -reinstalled just about everything -setup a wireless...
  9. telstra.?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    telstra.?: Telstra? rang me from oversea. asked me could they take over my computer to look for scammers. I said ok. I just wonder if I was scammed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/telstra/a8997287-19fe-498b-9dd6-6a1728d65dc0"
  10. Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air: Help! Since Telstra turned on the Telstra Air network, both my family laptops keep disconnecting from our home wifi & connect up to the Telstra Air signal coming from next door. We are NOT Telstra customers. I have “forgetten” the Telstra Air hotspot many times, it is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot login to telstra email in windows 10

2. telstra email setup windows 10