Windows 10: ten upgrade assistance

Discus and support ten upgrade assistance in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Does my Ten need to have Upgrade Assistance after update was installed? 80802 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by electron100, Apr 2, 2017.

1. ten upgrade assistance

Does my Ten need to have Upgrade Assistance after update was installed?

:)

electron100, Apr 2, 2017

2. Windows 10 Update Malfunction

When i upgraded my windows 8.1 laptop to windows ten i forgot to plug the charger in. In the middle of it downloading the laptop turned off because it had ran out of battery. I charged the laptop up and proceeded to downloading windows ten again but it failed
    because the laptop already thinks its been updated to windows ten because it switched off half way through. What can i do to still upgrade my laptop to windows ten successfully?

Megan Mealing, Apr 2, 2017
  3. When will Cortana be available to Canadians?

I've been waiting since the windows ten upgrade but so far Cortana remains unavailable to Canadians. Is this going to change eventually? Or do we have to buy some kind of upgrade to windows ten in order to get it?

Thanks,

Dan

boardmandan, Apr 2, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

ten upgrade assistance

No. You can uninstall it.

NavyLCDR, Apr 2, 2017
Thema:

ten upgrade assistance

1. ten upgrade assistance - Similar Threads - ten upgrade assistance

2. windows ten upgrade bsod my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows ten upgrade bsod my pc: im using a windows ten upgrade tool from microsoft, the MediaCreationTool20H2 from the official website, and when it gets to about 42 percent on the install where it says it will restart multiple times, i get a bluescreen. the technical info states STOP: 0x0000007e...
  3. Feature upgrades using Upgrade Assistant?

Feature upgrades using Upgrade Assistant?: Next time if I need to upgrade to the next Windows 10 feature upgrade using Upgrade Assistant and selecting the option to remove all my personal files and settings, will this option also remove all my Group Policy settings? Or is this option for only personal customizations...
  4. Windows ten upgrade

Windows ten upgrade: Upgraded from windows 10 on asus computer has stock 16 gb ram and 2tb hd issue is after upgrade it says i have 16 gb ram but only 6.95 gb avail?!?! On bare fully reset computer nothing on it also the optical drive wont work. Nor will it even recognize it in find...
  5. wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE: Hi. My windows hard drive crashed fatally and I had to replace it. I had upgraded to ten from 7 during the free period a couple of years ago. With my new hard drive I installed windows ten home but I cannot activate it because I do not have a windows ten key. Is it now the...
  6. problem with upgrade assistant

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problem with upgrade assistant: Just a simple question. I would not mind updating but that particular Windows installation started as a Windows-to-go installation on a USB hard disk. I wanted to have a "live Windows installation" (as opposed to a live CD) with many tools for service. I then decided the disk...
  7. Upgraded to Ten, need a new computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded to Ten, need a new computer: I mainly use the Asus laptop for emails, surfing, and vids. Since loading Ten a few months ago I've found that the CD driver, my scanner, and much of my audio capabilities aren't recognized by Ten. Now I'm finding that emails, surfing, and vids are ALL I can do. 42002
  8. I'm Back Again...On Another Ten Upgrade

I'm Back Again...On Another Ten Upgrade: This time, I'm trying to upgrade Windows 10 from Windows 7 Home on my wife's Dell laptop. Started this morning at 7:am I checked to see if there were any updates to be installed. It showed there were 25 updates. I click to have them installed. That taken about 70 minutes, and...
  9. Upgrade Eight to ten

Upgrade Eight to ten: How can I upgrade my O.S eight to ten. It's possible? 28139
  10. Upgrade to ten from 8.1

Upgrade to ten from 8.1: Hi All, am new here. I live in France my language is English. Earlier this year purchased A H.P all in one desktop touch screen. I thought at the time it was the model with multi language but it turns out it was a single language model. I didn't send it back through one thing...