Windows 10: Tenda router configuration using phone.

Discus and support Tenda router configuration using phone. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello ! First of all,I'm sorry I'm posting this thread in this category,or better said,on this forum,but I didn't know where to go,and it's the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DopestTurtle, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Tenda router configuration using phone.

Hello ! First of all,I'm sorry I'm posting this thread in this category,or better said,on this forum,but I didn't know where to go,and it's the only forum that I know for hardware/devices/software problems,and where people are really helpful.I'm saying that because my problem isn't for Windows 10(initially),it's for iOS.
    Ok, so first of all , I bought a Tenda Router W316R and I want to configure it from my phone,an iOS-based phone.I'm talking about an Iphone to be clear.So,i connected to the router with user: admin and password: admin , security key was the default one for my router ( 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 ). I'm using a PPPOE connection,I used the ID and Password that my ISP gave me. So I connected to the "control panel" of my router.I changed the SSID,the security mode,the password(security key),everything fine. But at WAN Connection Status it says Disconnected.I press Connect,but nothing happens,the page is just refreshing.
    I know I'm not pretty good at explanations so here is a video of pretty much what I did(yhe one in the video it's not me).What I did starts from 02:35 :
    Sorry for my bad english,and sorry again for posting this here.I got an Windows 10 laptop aswell,but it's broken right now and it's at a service,and I wanted to browse the web on my phone until my laptop is ready *Biggrin .

:)

DopestTurtle, Sep 7, 2015
  2. CarolHS Win User

Tenda Adapter log in

I am trying to use my lpad and IPhone using the Tenda Adapter to log in as I am in a room that is too far from BT Broadband Router to connect. However, when in Settings and 'choose a network' Tenda option does no longer show up. I do not know what the
    log in name for Tenda is to try and type it manually. Why is 'Tenda' not showing now after working for approx. 2 years.

CarolHS, Sep 7, 2015
  3. One or more network proitocols are missing on this computer windows 10

I also know this:

Now I'm connected with my computer on router Tenda N30, and internet dont work, but wireless works fine.

I found at home my prevoisous router TP-link (cca 7 years old), and on this old router works all fine( wire and wireless). On the new router (Tenda), I can not be connected on internet with my computer with windows 10. But with my laptop, wich have also
    windows 10, works all ok on the Tenda router (new). On the older router (TP-link), works all my comuters ok without problems.

Sow maybe I found resolution for this problem (but I'm still angry because this is not software resolution for Windows 10). If someone else have problem like me, and have at home old router, please connect odl router to new router (you dont need to remove
    the new router) and check, if internet works. I would like to know, because I didnt find anything like this on internet, when I was searching for resolution.

MATEJ........., Sep 7, 2015
Thema:

Tenda router configuration using phone.

1. Tenda router configuration using phone. - Similar Threads - Tenda router configuration

2. Modem/Router Features. How to configure Port Triggering ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modem/Router Features. How to configure Port Triggering ?: Hello everyone,,. I have a brand new laptop with windows 11. So I'm really trying to get this right and seeking knowledge and education,,I know is the key. I've had more than my fare share of security breaches within the cyber theater. For me it has been,, at times a haunting...
  3. Modem/Router Features. How to configure Port Triggering ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modem/Router Features. How to configure Port Triggering ?: Hello everyone,,. I have a brand new laptop with windows 11. So I'm really trying to get this right and seeking knowledge and education,,I know is the key. I've had more than my fare share of security breaches within the cyber theater. For me it has been,, at times a haunting...
  4. Is it possible to remotely configure my router for wake on lan?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to remotely configure my router for wake on lan?: I've been away from home for over a year now, and have been successfully using wake on lan to access my home pc. However, the router seems to have died now. I have a friend who's tried rebooting it for me, but apparently it only stays on for a few seconds and then shuts down...
  5. Use modem/router combo as router only

Use modem/router combo as router only: I purchased an Arris SURFboard SBG6700-AC (modem/wifi combo) several years ago. I moved to another city with a different ISP. The cable guy could not get this to communicate with his cable system. There is an 80-year-old woman (neighbor) who has internet but no wifi. I bought...
  6. Invalid IP Configuration and Unavailable DHCP on Working Router

Invalid IP Configuration and Unavailable DHCP on Working Router: Hello, I am having an odd problem. My newly built PC began having WiFi issues just the other evening, out of the blue. I have attempted to narrow the problems as much as possible, and am at a loss. Thus far, my findings and situation are as follows. I can connect to my...
  7. Configuring a new router

Configuring a new router: I am currently using a Linksys E2500 router behind my cable modem and everything is working. I'm going to get a new router (Asus wifi 6 capable router) that I will use to eventually replace the Linksys E2500. My question is as follows; Can I connect the new Asus router to...
  8. firewall rules to stop circumventing router's DNS configuration

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    firewall rules to stop circumventing router's DNS configuration: I hope that someone here can help me. My router is configured to point to specific DNS servers and I want to prevent someone from circumventing the router by changing the PC's network adapter properties with other DNS servers. Using Windows Defender on a Windows 10 PC, what...
  9. Connecting PC to Router using a second phone socket

Connecting PC to Router using a second phone socket: Hi. My ADSL router/modem is in the lounge and is connected to a phone socket there. My PC is in the bedroom and I have a nano USB adapter for wifi connection. I've been looking into Powerline kits and a thought occurred to me: there's an unused phone socket in my bedroom....
  10. Using a Pen Drive with the Router

Using a Pen Drive with the Router: My BT Homehub 5 has a USB socket that I permanently have a pen drive connected to. I use this to backup a number of my files. How safe is this? On my computer the files are protected by firewall and anti- virus. On the router I do not know what protection there is ,if any,...