Windows 10: terence frantz i am very upset last night for hours never suceeded to get my camera working...

Discus and support terence frantz i am very upset last night for hours never suceeded to get my camera working... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I guess if you can help to set it up through cortina and office 365/16 is on my computer Microsoft was almost there last night and my computer shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by docsbarholdsnobeerdryasaf, Jul 26, 2018.

1. terence frantz i am very upset last night for hours never suceeded to get my camera working...

I guess if you can help to set it up through cortina and office 365/16 is on my computer Microsoft was almost there last night and my computer shut down it was late and I was really hopeing but never happened.

:)

docsbarholdsnobeerdryasaf, Jul 26, 2018

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Camera not working

Hi Khem,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why your camera is not working properly. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried updating your webcam driver?
    • What is the make and model of you tablet?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in these articles on how to troubleshoot your camera:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

terence frantz i am very upset last night for hours never suceeded to get my camera working...

Camera does not work.

To isolate your concern, we suggest that you uninstall the camera through Device Manager. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Device
      Manager
      and press Enter.
    • Navigate to Imaging devices.
    • Expand the Imaging devices tree by clicking on the adjacent arrow.
    • Look for your device, right-click then select Properties.
    • Click on the Driver tab, then choose Uninstall button.

Let the system restarts to complete the process. Take note that the camera may not work if there are other applications which are still open that uses the same device, we suggest that after uninstalling the device you can proceed with launching the application
    to check if the issue persists.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

terence frantz i am very upset last night for hours never suceeded to get my camera working...

1. terence frantz i am very upset last night for hours never suceeded to get my camera working... - Similar Threads - terence frantz very

2. Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son...: Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son merged our accounts and my account got deleted. Please help...
  3. Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son...: Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son merged our accounts and my account got deleted. Please help...
  4. I am locked out of my new computer I purchased last night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked out of my new computer I purchased last night: I purchased a new computer last night. I am locked out. My security questions are there but I am having trouble with one of them. I have tried so many times to get help. The help is either going to old computer or my iPhone. I need help logging into new HP computer. I am so...
  5. Night light custom hours not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light custom hours not working.: In my settings, I have enabled night light and set them to custom hours, and have set the hours accordingly. But whenever the specified time comes to turn on/off the night light, it just doesn't work. I always have to turn night light on/off through the action centre or click...
  6. For the last 24 hours my machine is having an issue with the camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For the last 24 hours my machine is having an issue with the camera: I recently updated some drivers and it seems to have caused an issue with my surface accessing the built in camera. I am not certain exactly what information will be helpful so I'll just post a couple screen shots for now. If anyone has a suggestion that might help solve the...
  7. I am very upset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am very upset: Tried numerous ways in getting help to resolve an issue with absolutely no success. I need to get this done in a timely fashion, and I am very frustrated. Does anyone out there have success talking to a tech? How does one complain on total lack of service....
  8. updated last night to 2020 wish I never did HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updated last night to 2020 wish I never did HELP: I just updated last night to the 2020 now everything is a mess.. Videos are running Very slow on you tube their voices are in slow motion. This is on any platform my computer starts up very slow takes forever this is a 6 core puter with 16 gb ram so it is not a slow...
  9. Very upsetting Virus warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Very upsetting Virus warning: I just got a scammy virus warning. I don't really know how in the world I managed to step into this particular bag of doo doo, but I was using the Edge browser and I typed in the address for linkedin. I must have been off by a ltter because all of a sudden my computer made a...
  10. Night light never working correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light never working correctly: I'm on Windows 10, latest Insider build (slow ring), but the problem I am experiencing has been happening for months now. The problem is that night light never works correctly. It almost never automatically enables by the time it should be set, sometimes it enabled but the...