Windows 10: Terminal bug display

Discus and support Terminal bug display in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with the display of the text into my terminal. For example, I follow a Symfony tutorial and when I create a new app, here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nathan30, Jun 8, 2016.

1. nathan30 Win User

Terminal bug display

Hi,

I have a problem with the display of the text into my terminal. For example, I follow a Symfony tutorial and when I create a new app, here is the output of my terminal :

Code: C:\xampp\htdocs\Symfony>php bin/console generate:bundle    Welcome to the Symfony bundle generator!    Are you planning on sharing this bundle across multiple applications? [no]: yes[/quote] As you can see there is a lot of annoying weird mark like "[37;44m". I know it seems to represent some color, but why I have this annoying problem ?

thanks a lot

I'm under Insider Preview 14342

:)

nathan30, Jun 8, 2016

2. I'm unable to terminate phone calls on my KIN phone (KB 2225218)

Phone calls must be terminated by tapping End Call in the phone call display screen. Simply closing the phone will not terminate the phone call.

Jorge E. - WP7 Support, Jun 8, 2016
  3. BUG: Session Terminated problem

Nomally the issue that you have raised is a cause for concern for many people . The issue of inquiring a balance is somehow not a big issue as it sometimes work everytime verg well given the network coverage. When itcomes to other offerings provided by
    your mobile carrier you need to go to settings. The last part where it says SIM applications that is where you can find your banking menu,payment of bills,cash transfares and other applicatiins offered by your mobile carrier in your country.. Ive no idea if
    your SIM applications says ," there are no Sim applications" call your network provider

Tatenda Ephraim Chipwanya, Jun 8, 2016
Thema:

Terminal bug display

1. Terminal bug display - Similar Threads - Terminal bug display

2. Is this a display bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a display bug?: Control panel says Discord was installed 6 days ahead of the actual date. I just want to let Microsoft know because Feedback Hub does not include a button to insert a photo....
  3. Is this a display bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a display bug?: Control panel says Discord was installed 6 days ahead of the actual date. I just want to let Microsoft know because Feedback Hub does not include a button to insert a photo....
  4. Display Rearrangement bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display Rearrangement bug: [ATTACH] Hi, 6 monitors are attached to this PC.Resolutions: 4x QHD, 1x UHD and 1x FHD For demonstration sake I only have the 4 QHD monitors connected. https://preview.redd.it/epc1fb526rb61.png?width=5128&format=png&auto=webp&s=44101914cb9db0d6c2c911ad88de7d82fc294705...
  5. Display bug/ reboot of the display and application fail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display bug/ reboot of the display and application fail: Hello, Sometimes, after min 2 hours of using, the display bug and reboot black screen, youtube vidéo black but sound continue, game like forgeofempire or overwatch crash. Today I took the time to see what I can read in the event observer and there it is first one on...
  6. Ubuntu terminal not displaying git messages correctly

Ubuntu terminal not displaying git messages correctly: I have been using the Ubuntu terminal for Windows recently, and have just encountered a problem where outputs from git commands aren't displaying correctly. [ATTACH] Ubuntu terminal is on the left, and cmd on the right. As can be seen, the changes to be committed are not...
  7. Display scaling bug

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display scaling bug: This is real interesting and I hope someone has an answer. The display has two places to scale the resolution - either from a predefined list or advanced. I have a checkers program that uses 640 x 480 resolution which gives Windows a belly ache when I select 125% from the...
  8. Display scaling bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Display scaling bug: This is real interesting and I hope someone has an answer. The display has two places to scale the resolution - either from a predefined list or advanced. I have a checkers program that uses 640 x 480 resolution which gives Windows a belly ache when I select 125% from the...
  9. Question: double tab to display possibilities in Terminal

Question: double tab to display possibilities in Terminal: Hello, I read about and have seen people pressing tab twice quickly in terminal (on Mac) to display possibilities. My Mac for some reason does not do this when pressing tab twice. How can I access commands to add this ability? and what do I type in to add this ability?...
  10. Wifi Display Bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Display Bug: I have a secondary wifi in my laptop. But, the thing is, Windows doesn't display it in the networks (the right one). The only one displayed is the WiFi 1. I need the WiFi 2 to be displayed too. Help please. [img] 19288