Windows 10: Terminal "hiding" outside screen and entering when mouse approaches

Discus and support Terminal "hiding" outside screen and entering when mouse approaches in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to write a batch or a simple program which hides a terminal "outside" the screen on a border (let's say right side) and when mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Barnack, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Barnack Win User

Terminal "hiding" outside screen and entering when mouse approaches

Is it possible to write a batch or a simple program which hides a terminal "outside" the screen on a border (let's say right side) and when mouse coodrinates are equal to screen width-1 the terminal moves left till it's entirely visible? It should not be re-opened, just start at startup (as administrator) and stay there. Possibly with a fixed width, no chance of resizing the border, no topbar, no chance of moving it. Just sliding inside/outside right border. It's hard to do? It's possible? How to?
    (note: my programming knowledge is limited to essential c++ terminal without interacting with Windows, some java and plenty of gml, but gml is not made to interact with outside world unfortunatelly)

:)

Barnack, Aug 21, 2016
  2. vilu85 Win User

" Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Aug 21, 2016
  3. ATGT Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

Hi

i have a nokia N8 with the following product code 059D1M2 im always checking for the update realase , now its been a month evryday i check the updates availability i find " Waiting for approval" is nokia joking on us or what !!?

Thema:

Terminal "hiding" outside screen and entering when mouse approaches

1. Terminal "hiding" outside screen and entering when mouse approaches - Similar Threads - Terminal hiding outside

2. Mouse hides and flickers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse hides and flickers: Dear Sirs/Madams,My Surface Pro 4 is annoying me badly. I have two problems with my Surface Pro 4:1. It is more than a year that the cursor of mouse disappears and a semi-circle appears on the right side of the display and flickers quickly. I have not control on the mouse and...
  3. Mouse hides and flickers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse hides and flickers: Dear Sirs/Madams,My Surface Pro 4 is annoying me badly. I have two problems with my Surface Pro 4:1. It is more than a year that the cursor of mouse disappears and a semi-circle appears on the right side of the display and flickers quickly. I have not control on the mouse and...
  4. Mouse hides and flickers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse clicks outside of a window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse clicks outside of a window: When i for example using spotify when i click the pause button it clicks outside in other windows.It also happens when i play fps games my mouse suddenly can close my screen even when im full screen and i didnt click the close button or just slides out the screen.My mouse...
  6. Mouse clicks outside of a window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse clicks outside of a window: When i for example using spotify when i click the pause button it clicks outside in other windows.It also happens when i play fps games my mouse suddenly can close my screen even when im full screen and i didnt click the close button or just slides out the screen.My mouse...
  7. Apps disappearing in Windows 10 when mouse is moved outside their perimeter.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps disappearing in Windows 10 when mouse is moved outside their perimeter.: Whenever I move my cursor out of a certain program in Windows 10 , it suddenly disappears, to stay in the program I need to stay within the perimeter of the program screen and as a result I have problems having opening any other program over another. So kindly tell me the...
  8. KO Approach

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KO Approach: Any software for windows that is like KO Approach. Either in the context menu like in KO or in any other way? submitted by /u/suskab [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1kgue/ko_approach/
  9. hide screen with mouse

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hide screen with mouse: how do i set my computer up so when i move my mouse pointer to bottom of screen fast it hides the screen ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-screen-with-mouse/31c053c7-0500-4835-8844-b05a30a3d628"
  10. best Approach..

in Windows 10 Support
    best Approach..: Hello, I have 2 working pc. A w 7, a w10 version. The w 10 pc is for vr. I got dogs, have not turned on w 10 pc almost a year. W 7 pc works great but....... W 10 ver is around 17xxx build. Its on an SSD. I have been seeing where w10 updates have been hell all year long. too...