Windows 10: terrible internet connection time

Discus and support terrible internet connection time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Download Speed 5-20 Mbps; CPU < 20%; Memory < 75%; Win 10; anti-virus internet protection off; no viruses found; trouble shooter does not find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jalea148, Mar 26, 2016.

1. jalea148 Win User

terrible internet connection time

Download Speed 5-20 Mbps; CPU < 20%; Memory < 75%; Win 10; anti-virus internet protection off; no viruses found; trouble shooter does not find any connection problems; connecting to links dreadful often taking over 10 minutes

:)

jalea148, Mar 26, 2016

2. Help Please cannot connect to the internet

Original title: C,onnecting to the internet Help Please

I need help, last week my laptop was running and connecting to the internet just fine. The power went off for maybe 2 minutes. Ever since then I have a terrible time connecting to the internet and when I can connect it is terribly slow. It has taken me 2
    days trying to get here for help. I have turned the router off 1/2 dozen times, reset the router, all with no better connection. I tried to do a recovery but it fails because of no connection. Tried erasing the history, everything I can think to do. Is there
    a way to fix this? I have a Ipad, and another tablet that connect just fine. It is my laptop that will not connect properly. Please help. thanks.

SandyDobbins, Mar 26, 2016
  3. no internet secure

i have a Lenovo miix 51o with windows 10. I have tried everything but still a torment to connect to internet. I have always the message "no internet secure". I have to disconnect and again connect wi fi thousands of times and finally becomes secure. Absolute
    a terrible madness. I have my iPhone and ipad in the same wifi and is secure. My wife have a pc and have same problem. I have made all actualisations on w10. Microsoft, what a terrible service.

any solution please?

manuelsilva3, Mar 26, 2016
  4. terrible internet connection time

TairikuOkami, Mar 26, 2016
  5. Fafhrd Win User
    After cache clearance, perhaps you have some basic IP configuration problems -

Admin command prompt :

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

Which Browser(s) are used?

Any Proxies set? - if not, Control Panel/internet options/connections/LAN settings/Automatically detect settings is checked - uncheck!

Ad blockers? turn off and see if speed changes - not supposed to discuss ad blocking on these forums. Google "banners parasites cookies" for some information.

Fafhrd, Mar 26, 2016
  6. jalea148 Win User
    Only ran optimizer; am in location that chooses the web access and have no ability to change DNS server; had cleaned browser cache recently.
    That said, it was a frightening experience. After the reboot a black screen came up with a message that I didn't have the Dell power adapter; I did. after several tries had all its cables unplugged and replugged again. Finally, I'm back in.
    I once had a teacher who said it doesn't matter how ugly the process is so long as the result is beautiful. It looks like this is another example. My connection speed is like greased lightening.
    Thank you.

jalea148, Mar 26, 2016
  7. jalea148 Win User
    I'll keep your suggestions in reserve. See my response to TairikuOkami
    terrible internet connection time [​IMG]

Thank you.

jalea148, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

terrible internet connection time

1. terrible internet connection time - Similar Threads - terrible internet connection

2. Internet Connection degrades over time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection degrades over time: Hello,For the past few months, I've been experiencing a frustrating issue. When my PC has been on for an extended period of time 1-3 hours, I start to experience horrible ping/internet connection as if I'm experiencing packet-loss. Strangely enough, packet-loss testing...
  3. Internet Connection degrades over time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Connection degrades over time: Hello,For the past few months, I've been experiencing a frustrating issue. When my PC has been on for an extended period of time 1-3 hours, I start to experience horrible ping/internet connection as if I'm experiencing packet-loss. Strangely enough, packet-loss testing...
  4. My Internet connection keeps timing out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Internet connection keeps timing out: Hello,I have a Dell Inspiron Windows 10 laptop computer. Lately, when I try to connect to the Internet, my connection keeps timing out. I use the Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edger browsers. With Edge, the browser keeps trying to make a connection until it gets one....
  5. My Internet connection keeps timing out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Internet connection keeps timing out: Hello,I have a Dell Inspiron Windows 10 laptop computer. Lately, when I try to connect to the Internet, my connection keeps timing out. I use the Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edger browsers. With Edge, the browser keeps trying to make a connection until it gets one....
  6. Using two internet connections in the same time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using two internet connections in the same time: So, I need to have two IPs simultaneously for work one ip in first browser, second ip in other browser, and that second ip should be my own not vpn, proxy and such, preferably from my smartphone mobile network.I know that wired and wireless connections can work in the same...
  7. Unable to Connect to Internet at Specific Time of Day

Unable to Connect to Internet at Specific Time of Day: Happy Monday, I'm pretty perplexed. The problem: One of our users loses internet access around 4pm CST. The first occurrence was Friday, and it happened again today Monday. Before ~4pm, everything is fine. The issue lasts at least 60 minutes but the exact length is...
  8. Bluetooth connection is terrible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth connection is terrible: The title says it all. My headphones pair perfectly and instantly with my phone, car, soundbar, TV, and android tablet. Pairing them with my Windows10 Surface Pro is a nightmare every time. I have to turn the Bluetooth on and off, headphones on and off, restart windows and...
  9. Terrible terrible support.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Terrible terrible support.: I called this number Call a toll free number: (800) 642 7676 / TDD/TTY 800 892-5234 I asked "I want some answer about windows 10 IOT" She said "This is the close time right now" it's 9 PM in US of A (and I think it close 10) So I told her that it's not then she...
  10. Windows 10 Internet connected but times out

Windows 10 Internet connected but times out: The internet is connected with 1pv4 and inv6 connectivity internet access but whenever i use chrome or edge i time out Ok so this is what ive tried so far: Attempted to uninstall last installed program: BSOD: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Attempted to reset keep files: failed...