Windows 10: Testing Networking

Discus and support Testing Networking in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Testing 123 I have to be the first networking post. *Smile 1449 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chev65, Jan 20, 2014.

1. chev65 Win User

Testing Networking

Testing 123 I have to be the first networking post. *Smile

:)

chev65, Jan 20, 2014
  2. JimWynne Win User

Network Speed Test

The results of your speed tests from where? There is no Microsoft Media Player, but there is Windows Media Player, which is present in Windows 10. Start > All apps > Windows Accessories.

JimWynne, Jan 20, 2014
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Network speed test

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you are using Network speed test app from Windows Store?

If yes, it shows date and time both for the last test. Refer the images in the link for additional information.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/apps/network-speed-test/9wzdncrfhx52#app-details

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 20, 2014
  4. chev65 Win User

Testing Networking

Still working, yep what a relief.

chev65, Jun 21, 2014
  5. popeye Win User
    Attention whores! *Smile

What's a "network"? Seriously though, I do hope they fix some of the glitchy network issues that plague 8 series. Don't know if it is just drivers or something with 8 itself, maybe both. Thankfully mine has been working well.

popeye, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Testing Networking

1. Testing Networking - Similar Threads - Testing Networking

2. It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test.": It says it and I have tried1. Network resetting - doesn't work2. Troubleshooting window update - doesn't work3. View network status and tasks and doing all that stuff - DOESN'T WORKanything else anyone can think of that could work?...
  3. It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test.": It says it and I have tried1. Network resetting - doesn't work2. Troubleshooting window update - doesn't work3. View network status and tasks and doing all that stuff - DOESN'T WORKanything else anyone can think of that could work?...
  4. You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test: I did windows update yesterday, and today when getting on computer, I have no way to connect to internet and get the message “You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test”I’ve read through other forums and done the things suggested. I’ve done a factory...
  5. You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test

You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test: I did windows update yesterday, and today when getting on computer, I have no way to connect to internet and get the message “You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test”I’ve read through other forums and done the things suggested. I’ve done a factory...
  6. Microsoft Research Network Speed Test

Microsoft Research Network Speed Test: The Network Speed Test Supplied with windows 10 default apps seems not to be reporting my true network speed as various others products do. Where could we find out what server it is pinging and to be able change to a more local server. the results i get with this Speed Test...
  7. Can’t connect to Network after Running diagnostic test

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t connect to Network after Running diagnostic test: I ran a diagnostic test and restarted my pc. Once it rebooted it looked all fine, besides my Pin wouldn’t load and it wouldn’t connect to my wifi. I’ve tried restarting it and everything but it just won’t connect and I’m in need of some help. I’m a newbie to computers and...
  8. test network connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    test network connectivity: Hello All Am putting together a system of pre- and post commands for a backup program. Write a copy to a USB disk and starting a second pc to have a copy on it too. This is all done with batch files and it is working on WIN 10 latest build. The only thing left to improve...
  9. Network speed test

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network speed test: Network speed test - service to perform network speed test not available error -try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-speed-test/e20a44e6-96e4-4ee8-8a3d-258ecfbbeebd
  10. Network Spped Test

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Network Spped Test: To download network speed test, is Microsoft store only Option. I am using Windows 10 build 1903, and Microsoft store is disable in my enterprise laptop. Is there any other option to get Network speed test app. Please suggest. TIA...