Windows 10: Text aligned right instead of left in Messaging and People app

Discus and support Text aligned right instead of left in Messaging and People app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Last year, I updated to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, and for some reason, the text in my Messaging and People app have aligned right instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZubairBeg, Jul 5, 2018.

1. ZubairBeg Win User

Text aligned right instead of left in Messaging and People app

Hi,

Last year, I updated to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, and for some reason, the text in my Messaging and People app have aligned right instead of left, which is how it is in my other apps. Any solution to this?

I did post this before, but unfortunately did not follow it up in time.

I tried the methods suggested, but they didn't work.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/text-aligned-right-instead-of-left-in-messaging/c9cbc2d9-3e3c-45c2-b4da-bbda7f3e1e92?messageId=42990e1a-435e-4151-a146-9cc58572b3f8

Screenshot of issue (removed names, no conversations yet)

Text aligned right instead of left in Messaging and People app 17f47155-30a9-4587-989a-8d71721ffbf8?upload=true.jpg

:)

ZubairBeg, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Hi,

One possible cause why your messaging and Peoples app text is aligned to the right instead of left due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Does this happen with People app only or with other apps also?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 5, 2018
  3. ZubairBeg Win User

Hi,

I recently updated to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, and for some reason, the text in my Messaging and People app have aligned right instead of left, which is how it is in my other apps. Any solution to this?

Screenshot of issue (removed names, no conversations yet)
    Text aligned right instead of left in Messaging and People app 60edc70c-d510-4267-b72d-0dc742667a5c.jpg

ZubairBeg, Jul 5, 2018
  4. ZubairBeg Win User

Hi,

• This issue only occurs with the People and Messaging app. All other apps are correct.
    • I haven't taken any troubleshooting steps yet for this issue.

ZubairBeg, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Text aligned right instead of left in Messaging and People app - Similar Threads - Text aligned right

2. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  3. Align custom resolution to left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Align custom resolution to left: I have a laptop with a damaged screen, there is a black vertical bar on the right side of the screen covering around 1/5 of the display. I have tried making a custom resolution to compensate for the dead section of my display but the custom resolution is aligned to centre....
  4. Align custom resolution to left

Align custom resolution to left: I have a laptop with a damaged screen, there is a black vertical bar on the right side of the screen covering around 1/5 of the display. I have tried making a custom resolution to compensate for the dead section of my display but the custom resolution is aligned to centre....
  5. How to align text to the left on Windows search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to align text to the left on Windows search bar?: I dont remember what I pressed but for some reason the text on the windows search bar is now aligned on the right. Could anyone please tell me how to align it back to the left?...
  6. How to align text to the left on Windows search bar?

How to align text to the left on Windows search bar?: I dont remember what I pressed but for some reason the text on the windows search bar is now aligned on the right. Could anyone please tell me how to align it back to the left?...
  7. Long text cannot be right-left justified

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Long text cannot be right-left justified: See above subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/long-text-cannot-be-right-left-justified/21903ad4-cbf4-4e59-99a1-63d483454176
  8. App menus go to the left instead of to the right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App menus go to the left instead of to the right: Windows 10 Home 1909, OS build: 18363.693 --------------------------------------------------------------- Hi. Recently I've installed MP3Tag on my computer and menus are going to the opposite direction as seen in photo: [ATTACH] Then I checked other programs, and a few...
  9. Text in Files and Folders Names Aligned to the Left Instead of Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Text in Files and Folders Names Aligned to the Left Instead of Center: Hi guys and admins Few days ago I wanted to fix a very annoying problem on my windows 10. This was my problem: "Text in Files and Folders Names Aligned to the Left Instead of Center" I could solve this problem with a registry file which I downloaded from here:...
  10. Set Menus to Open Aligned to Left or Right in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Menus to Open Aligned to Left or Right in Windows 10: How to: Set Menus to Open Aligned to Left or Right in Windows 10 How to Set Menus to Open Aligned to Left or Right in Windows 10 In Windows, you can change where menus appear on the screen by indicating which hand you write with. If you set right-handed, then menus...