Windows 10: text color

Discus and support text color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the text color on the background in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CatladyEllen, Jul 6, 2018.

1. text color

How do I change the text color on the background in windows 10

:)

CatladyEllen, Jul 6, 2018

2. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 6, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    text color.

Hi George,

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide the suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information:

• Are you referring on the computer's default text color?
    • Is it the text color on the browser or website?
    • When did this issue occur?
    • Have you tried setting the High contrast?

We'll look forward on your response.

Anne Ros, Jul 6, 2018
  4. text color

Explorer title bar text color too bright grey

To change the title bar colors in Windows 10, you can use the built-in colors by changing the High Contrast Settings without editing the registry.

Here are the steps:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access, and then click High contrast.
    • Choose a theme. You can also change the colors for the Text, Hyperlinks, Disabled Text, Selected Text, Button Text and Background on this option.
    • Click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

text color

1. text color - Similar Threads - text color

2. How to change color of text assigned to icons on desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change color of text assigned to icons on desktop?: I have several icons on my desktop and I would like to change a color of text assigned to them, for example : from white to red. I don't want to change anything else, only this part. Is there a functionality on Windows 11 which give such an ability?...
  3. How to change color of text assigned to icons on desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change color of text assigned to icons on desktop?: I have several icons on my desktop and I would like to change a color of text assigned to them, for example : from white to red. I don't want to change anything else, only this part. Is there a functionality on Windows 11 which give such an ability?...
  4. I can't make my text color go back to black on white anywhere in Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't make my text color go back to black on white anywhere in Windows.: I can't make my text color go back to black on white anywhere in Windows. It won't let me get out of high contrast, yet in the settings area that you find high contrast, the button is in OFF position....
  5. I can't make my text color go back to black on white anywhere in Windows.

I can't make my text color go back to black on white anywhere in Windows.: I can't make my text color go back to black on white anywhere in Windows. It won't let me get out of high contrast, yet in the settings area that you find high contrast, the button is in OFF position....
  6. I can't make my text color go back to black on white anywhere in Windows.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. MS Paint on Windows 11 no longer showing secondary outline text color

MS Paint on Windows 11 no longer showing secondary outline text color: I've been using MS paint for years now and never had an issue with the simple process of making text one color and the outline of the text a different one. Suddenly its only registering the primary text color and not the outline color and I'm at a loss as to why. Its just the...
  8. MS Paint on Windows 11 no longer showing secondary outline text color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint on Windows 11 no longer showing secondary outline text color: I've been using MS paint for years now and never had an issue with the simple process of making text one color and the outline of the text a different one. Suddenly its only registering the primary text color and not the outline color and I'm at a loss as to why. Its just the...
  9. How to change color of selected text in Paint for Win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change color of selected text in Paint for Win 11?: Since I got the new version of Paint I can no longer change the color of the text I select without changing the color of the entire text. Some screenshots:...
  10. How to change color of selected text in Paint for Win 11?

How to change color of selected text in Paint for Win 11?: Since I got the new version of Paint I can no longer change the color of the text I select without changing the color of the entire text. Some screenshots:...