Windows 10: Text fonts too big, take up entire windows. Fix?

Discus and support Text fonts too big, take up entire windows. Fix? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Title. This has been happening since I built this pc, a few weeks ago. Please help me fix it, it really annoys me and Im not sure how I can get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ihavemanyprobs, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Text fonts too big, take up entire windows. Fix?

Title. This has been happening since I built this pc, a few weeks ago. Please help me fix it, it really annoys me and Im not sure how I can get rid of this.

:)

Ihavemanyprobs, Mar 26, 2017
  2. Socrmom11 Win User

Update 8-3-16 Sticky Note Font & Size changed

While these solutions are helpful for the font size of the text it doesn't remedy the size of the actual note. I keep several on my desktop and they now take up half my desktop. I've shrunk them as far as it will allow but they're still too big. Microsoft
    - if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Socrmom11, Mar 26, 2017
  3. hfd202 Win User
    Any possibility of an update including text font size changing in the near future

The text font is entirely too small. Please tell me that there is an update coming to remedy this situation!!!

hfd202, Mar 26, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Text fonts too big, take up entire windows. Fix?

Brink, Mar 26, 2017
  5. Ihavemanyprobs, Mar 26, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Did you change the system font or make any other related customizations?

Do you have the latest video driver installed?

Brink, Mar 26, 2017
  7. I have the latest drivers, but I deleted all the fonts that windows would let me, could that have done this?

Ihavemanyprobs, Mar 26, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Yep, that could cause this issue if you deleted a font that Windows uses by default.

You could see if running a "sfc /scannow" command may be able to restore these system files (fonts) for you, and hopefully not have this issue afterwards.

Run SFC Command in Windows 10

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Text fonts too big, take up entire windows. Fix? - Similar Threads - Text fonts too

2. How To Fix Text Font Too Big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Fix Text Font Too Big: I changed Text Size in Make Text Bigger And I want Change it Back To Normal Then I adjusted it to 100% and this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-text-font-too-big/7cc8b56b-2fae-452b-ae32-e01a5e6adcc0
  3. How To Fix Text Font Too Big

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Fix Text Font Too Big: I changed Text Size in Make Text Bigger And I want Change it Back To Normal Then I adjusted it to 100% and this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-text-font-too-big/7cc8b56b-2fae-452b-ae32-e01a5e6adcc0
  4. pc font too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc font too big: pc font too big https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-font-too-big/4619511b-6b03-439a-8285-76eeaa1d033d
  5. Text too big for icons and in programs

Text too big for icons and in programs: The text size has just randomly enlarged for all my files and folders and in programmes such as Microsoft Word: the ribbon/toolbar at the top of a Word document has enlarged. The text written on internet tabs as well ahs got bigger. In settings: I have changed display...
  6. Text size too big

Text size too big: I have windows 10, and all of a sudden all of the text is way too big. The settings say that the text is normal size but i used to be able to read the entire name of things like the names of icons on the desktop and all the text on the file explorer. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Windows/Office font sizes too BIG

Windows/Office font sizes too BIG: So the latest update to Office has made the ribbon icons and font sizes even bigger, and I'm getting fed up with this! I have a 16" monitor that is 1366 x 768 for its highest resolution, and I don't want the ribbon taking up 20% of my screen space! There USED to be...
  8. Fonts too big in windows 10

Fonts too big in windows 10: In some of the applications I have on my Windows 10, the fonts on pop-up windows are too big. I set the screen resolution and scaling to minimum but it didn't help. [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows dialog box font too big

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows dialog box font too big: How do I fix this? [img] I reset my PC and from the windows.old folder, I selected all the fonts and installed them all (wrong move, totally) thanks in advance! 109317
  10. fonts are too big

in Windows 10 Support
    fonts are too big: My wife hit something and now my fonts are too big. I'd like to get the letters back to the smaller version as they are waaaay too big. Can anyone help? 105368