Windows 10: Text in Edge's Tabpage unreadable

Discus and support Text in Edge's Tabpage unreadable in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Something very minor but annoying. I noticed the following recently: [img] The color of the texts in the tabs are the same as the color of the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JohnnyGui, Jul 25, 2017.

1. JohnnyGui Win User

Text in Edge's Tabpage unreadable

Something very minor but annoying. I noticed the following recently:

Text in Edge's Tabpage unreadable [​IMG]

The color of the texts in the tabs are the same as the color of the tabheaders themselves which make them hard to read.
    Anyone else who has this?

:)

JohnnyGui, Jul 25, 2017
  2. Kalbarri Win User

The text in Edge so small

Original Title: jimmers1932

The text in Edge so small as to be unreadable. How to fix it? It seemed to do this spontaneously!

Kalbarri, Jul 25, 2017
  3. Windows 10 corrupt text

I have performed the reset on Windows 10 operating system that you recommended. I still have blurry text on all Microsoft components including Outlook, Start Menu, and the Edge browser. Within a few minutes the text goes from clear to unreadable.

JimTobin_99, Jul 25, 2017
Thema:

Text in Edge's Tabpage unreadable

1. Text in Edge's Tabpage unreadable - Similar Threads - Text Edge's Tabpage

2. Unreadable font ... White on White Background and Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unreadable font ... White on White Background and Text: Good Evening! I just updated to Windows 10 Version 1903. Everything works great and no problems, except for this. I have had dark mode enabled for a while now and love it. However, after the update, the save file dialogue box that pops up when I need to save something...
  3. Some text in Chrome is broken up & unreadable

in Browsers and Email
    Some text in Chrome is broken up & unreadable: Today the text in drop-down menus, lists, and other random areas is broken up. Sometimes if I scroll the affected area off screen and back on, it will become readable. Edge seems to work fine. I installed the latest Windows updates today(Wednesday, 3/13), and I'm not sure if...
  4. Text often unreadable because text and background are similar color or poor contrast...

Text often unreadable because text and background are similar color or poor contrast...: I'm having this error currently, as I cant read what I'm typing now in Edge. How do I fix this? I'm assuming something is corrupt in my system files. I don't think it's the settings. I'm using dark mode for the system. Some screenshots. Here is what I'm seeing now:...
  5. text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable

text in file explorer powerpoint pop-up menus is corrupted unreadable: Text in Windows 10 File Explorer, PowerPoint 365, and in pop-up menus are corrupted and unreadable. This screen shot is from PowerPoint 365. Note both the text on the slide and the pop-up menu. [ATTACH] This screen shot is from File Explorer. Notice the missing file...
  6. PDF text is rectangular & unreadable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF text is rectangular & unreadable: Our Senior Center provides us with monthly pdf newsletters. --- At their office those newsletters are readable. They have a third-party company that sends them out via an email distribution list. --- Until June 2018 they were readable. --- However, starting in July 2018...
  7. MS Edge - Blurry Text

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge - Blurry Text: Decided to give Edge a proper go to see if I could get used to it. I'm actually quite liking it as it transpires, apart from one irritating issue: The text looks very blurry when compared with Chrome. I thought initially it was a "Clear Type" issue, but toggling Clear Type...
  8. Text and icons shrunk to unreadable dots in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Text and icons shrunk to unreadable dots in File Explorer: Suddenly everything in Files Explorer has shrunk almost to tiny dots. The text cannot be read, even if magnified, the icons are just about distinguishable. There is nothing in Settings or Control Panel of relevance. What can I do? Is there a way to replace the Windows...
  9. (almost) Unreadable text everywhere. (pics inside)

in Windows 10 Support
    (almost) Unreadable text everywhere. (pics inside): Hello, I need some help to at least narrow down the possibilities as to what setting is responsible for this "text effect". I find it extremely hard to read. Is it color management? Display drivers? Bad font cache? Font smoothing? Clear type? [img] [img] [img] 53581
  10. Edge blurry text rendering

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge blurry text rendering: What's with some of the blurriness with text on some sites. For example, the main navigation of apple.com is all fuzzy. Doesn't happen in Chrome or Firefox. [img] 11668