Windows 10: Text in Files and Folders Names Aligned to the Left Instead of Center

Discus and support Text in Files and Folders Names Aligned to the Left Instead of Center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys and admins Few days ago I wanted to fix a very annoying problem on my windows 10. This was my problem: "Text in Files and Folders Names... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by amiremami, Sep 28, 2017.

1. amiremami Win User

Text in Files and Folders Names Aligned to the Left Instead of Center

Hi guys and admins
    Few days ago I wanted to fix a very annoying problem on my windows 10. This was my problem:
    "Text in Files and Folders Names Aligned to the Left Instead of Center"

I could solve this problem with a registry file which I downloaded from here:
    https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-fix...ead-of-center/

But today I noticed after fixing that problem, it seems "Align to Grid" feature disabled. So I came here as usual and used this tip:
    Enable or Disable Auto Arrange in Folders in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

I used the .bat file to enable again the "align to grid" feature, but the first problem "aligning texts to left" appeared again.

Do you know any workaround which let me fix both of these two together?

Thanks again

:)

amiremami, Sep 28, 2017
  2. CrazyKats Win User

File names are aligned to center instead of left in FileExplorer after the last update in Windows 10. How can I change it and force it back to be left-aligned?

What Windows 10 Insider build are you on?

CrazyKats, Sep 28, 2017
  3. lacrumb Win User
    File names are aligned to center instead of left in FileExplorer after the last update in Windows 10. How can I change it and force it back to be left-aligned?

Have you looked at View and seen all the different way things can be viewed?

lacrumb, Sep 28, 2017
Thema:

Text in Files and Folders Names Aligned to the Left Instead of Center

1. Text in Files and Folders Names Aligned to the Left Instead of Center - Similar Threads - Text Files Folders

2. How to align text to the left on Windows search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to align text to the left on Windows search bar?: I dont remember what I pressed but for some reason the text on the windows search bar is now aligned on the right. Could anyone please tell me how to align it back to the left?...
  3. How to align text to the left on Windows search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to align text to the left on Windows search bar?: I dont remember what I pressed but for some reason the text on the windows search bar is now aligned on the right. Could anyone please tell me how to align it back to the left?...
  4. when I input file name, the text never wrap but instead, text shift to the left. only...

in Windows 10 Customization
    when I input file name, the text never wrap but instead, text shift to the left. only...: this only happen on my newly purchased lenovo laptop.please refer to photos below..1 create a text file2 renme as "hey you", while typing the text didn't wrap and instead shift to the leftthis happen to my lenovo yoga laptop that preinstalled with Lenovo Custom windows 10, i...
  5. Is there anyway to center align the text displayed on the tiles?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway to center align the text displayed on the tiles?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OverloadTheMethod [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kl5832/is_there_anyway_to_center_align_the_text/
  6. Copy folder or file names as a text file

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy folder or file names as a text file: Hi i have an extension called copy file names but doesn’t work very well, mucks up the order.... if i I use the windows option it works but I get more info than I need, I simply want the file name... are there switches Cher’s I can use to achieve this ..? thanks 135675
  7. Compare a text file containing file names with files in a folder

Compare a text file containing file names with files in a folder: Hi, I have a text files containing a list of file names and I wish to compare that to a folder with files in it. The folder contains a rather large number of files and I want to see if files in that folder exist in the file with the list of file names. Hope I have explained...
  8. Text aligned right instead of left in Messaging and People app

Text aligned right instead of left in Messaging and People app: Hi, Last year, I updated to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, and for some reason, the text in my Messaging and People app have aligned right instead of left, which is how it is in my other apps. Any solution to this? I did post this before, but unfortunately did not...
  9. Folders text/name alignment in Windows 10 RS1 (anniversary update)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folders text/name alignment in Windows 10 RS1 (anniversary update): Hi everyone, So, yesterday i did a fresh windows 10 installation and noticed something a bit off, the folders name/text and spacing are aligned to the left, not centered as it used to: [img] Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 1607 RS1 (x64) Thanks *Smile. 58703
  10. Putting folder names in a text file

Putting folder names in a text file: I have a folder with someh hundred subfolders. Is it possible to have these folder names in a text file? 104541