Windows 10: Text Links in Settings not blue

Discus and support Text Links in Settings not blue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Compare attachment with this - Windows Update History - View in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums What do I need do to get the Text links highlighted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pjd, Aug 12, 2015.

1. PJD
    pjd Win User

Text Links in Settings not blue

2. JimWynne Win User

uninstall

The blue text in my post is a link.

JimWynne, Aug 12, 2015
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Number lock enabled Log In

The blue text in my response is the link. Click on it.

JimWynne, Aug 12, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Edwin, Aug 13, 2015
  5. PJD
    pjd Win User
    @Edwin - thanks *Smile

I had a play around with that, but changing the highlight changes way toooo many other things. I sort of like the way I have my colours. They suit my aesthetic sensibilities, rather than some overpaid Seattle technician's flat earth proclivities.

Once upon a time as a piece of software matured one would get finer control over its behaviour. But like everything else, the reverse in happening - dumber and dumber.

Hopefully someone will figure out how to set colour for links and give us a targeted 'fix' - I tried AeroTweaker to no avail,

Thema:

1. Text Links in Settings not blue - Similar Threads - Text Links Settings

2. blue highlighting in text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue highlighting in text.: i'm now getting blue highlighting in search results. BUT i have tis extension on my laptop that says :Disable Google Search Text HighlightsThis minimalistic extension disables "Scroll to Text Fragment" feature in Google search resultsIf i enable it, it doesn't work. if i...
  3. blue highlighting in text.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue highlighting in text.: i'm now getting blue highlighting in search results. BUT i have tis extension on my laptop that says :Disable Google Search Text HighlightsThis minimalistic extension disables "Scroll to Text Fragment" feature in Google search resultsIf i enable it, it doesn't work. if i...
  4. blue highlighting in text.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Where's the link to chat text support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's the link to chat text support?: I've had a couple of productive text chats with good tech support people, but I can't remember how the chat initiated. Anyone know where the link is?Scott...
  6. Where's the link to chat text support?

Where's the link to chat text support?: I've had a couple of productive text chats with good tech support people, but I can't remember how the chat initiated. Anyone know where the link is?Scott...
  7. Where's the link to chat text support?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Invisible text in settings

Invisible text in settings: Hello,I have a problem in the windows 10 settings :i can't see any text and i can't fix it.Do you have any idea to fix this please?Here are some examples of my settings : Thank you....
  9. Disappearing texts, hyper-links & buttons from Windows Settings

Disappearing texts, hyper-links & buttons from Windows Settings: Some texts, hyper-links & buttons disappeared from Windows Settings and I can't get them back with SFC or DISM. Here are the examples: [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Dark blue default font set - text comes out light blue

Dark blue default font set - text comes out light blue: This problem is reproducable even after restart. I set the Default Font in Settings to Dark Blue, Darker 50% and save the setting. When I then compose an email or reply, the font is simply Blue i.e. a much lighter blue. Setting the Default Font to any other colour sticks....