Windows 10: text not displaying properly, can`t change size either, fonts

Discus and support text not displaying properly, can`t change size either, fonts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, New to Windows 10 and was fooling around with fonts (no ``save button`é - that`s supposed to be a question mark, not a French accent, maybe part... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blondie, Aug 2, 2016.

1. blondie Win User

text not displaying properly, can`t change size either, fonts

Hi,
    New to Windows 10 and was fooling around with fonts (no ``save button`é - that`s supposed to be a question mark, not a French accent, maybe part of problem) - now all text (in programs and in browser¨) looks like a printer running out of ink. Have played with ClearText type, fonts, display ètc. etc. When I try to change size in display settings, it`s stuck on 100% (does not slide up or down). Perhaps I need a new monitorÉ Any help greatly appreciated. P.S. Am in Canada, trying to use the US English keyboard - if I change my location to US and use US
    keyboard, would that workÉ I haven`t got Cortana working yet either because of problems with location and language.
    Thnx

text not displaying properly, can`t change size either, fonts [​IMG]

:)

blondie, Aug 2, 2016

2. Text to small in some programs on Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you're going through.

You can fix this by either increasing the Font size or by altering the display settings. Click
    Start, type change font size into the search space and select the same from the list. Under
    Change only the text size select appropriate content and then change the font size accordingly.

Alternative, you can also fix this by changing display settings. Go to
    Start /> Settings /> System /> Display
    and on the right size slide the bar to right under change the size of text, apps and other items.
    You can adjust the same according to your requirement.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 2, 2016
  3. How to change Font Size at Window 10 of Lenovo 720 series.

How to change font size at window 10? I was studied all youtube and FQA, there was settings to change font size like advance display settings, change text size. But in my Lenovo ideapad 720S-14IKB window 10, don't have advance settings to change the font
    size. I was changed the size of text, apps and others item to 175%, the font size display is too small. There is any solution to change the font size.

Myat Nyein, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

text not displaying properly, can`t change size either, fonts

1. text not displaying properly, can`t change size either, fonts - Similar Threads - text displaying properly

2. Change font text sizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change font text sizes: Why can't I change individual font sizes in windows and apps? I don't want to change them by the accessibility slider because I want some of them smaller and some of them bigger.Is there any way to bypass this STUPID change? And why does Microsoft change things that aren't...
  3. Change font text sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change font text sizes: Why can't I change individual font sizes in windows and apps? I don't want to change them by the accessibility slider because I want some of them smaller and some of them bigger.Is there any way to bypass this STUPID change? And why does Microsoft change things that aren't...
  4. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  5. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  6. Text fonts are not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text fonts are not displaying properly: So I recently upgraded my computer to a windows 10 pro version and now the fonts on all my screens are not crisp or sharp and in fact are actually rather difficult to read. I've looked at every setting I can and nothing improves this issue please tell me there is a fix for...
  7. Font/Text size

in Windows 10 Support
    Font/Text size: I would very much like to know how to set the font and text size so I can read it and make it stay there. I research the web and get several suggestions on how to do this (some do not even apply to my Win 10).I have gotten it changed through Settings but it returns to...
  8. Text size changes in display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size changes in display: I’ve gone through several pages and haven’t seen my issue of text size described. I wrote an explanation of the issues on the attached screen capture. In my old windows 7 OS when I set the text size to 12 they stayed at the size I set. With windows 10 after setting the size...
  9. How do I change the font size of the text displayed

How do I change the font size of the text displayed: I have not tweaked anything but find that the font size of the text displayed (say of TenForums) has reduced. I have tried Settings-> Display. It has only two options : Default (100%) & 150%. If I set it to 150%, everything including Desktop & Taskbar are affected. I tried...
  10. Text size fonts

Text size fonts: Hello, I think this will be the last for this evening. After all manouvering to resize text in window file/folders explorer, the size in the explorer did'nt change, but look what happened to context menu, I attach here some screenshots, one is amerge of the explorer and on...