Windows 10: Text selection option in Windows

Discus and support Text selection option in Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I want to know that if there is any option of text selection in windows 10 like that option in google photoes app, so can i can copy or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Avi aVi Avi, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Text selection option in Windows

Hello,

I want to know that if there is any option of text selection in windows 10 like that option in google photoes app, so can i can copy or translate the text written in the photoes i have.

If yes, the how can i do so?

:)

Avi aVi Avi, Aug 18, 2018

2. predictive text - windows 10 mobile

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I Understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Please follow the steps below and check if predictive text can be turned back on.

• Navigate to Settings > Keyboard and
    • Select the desired language.
    • Select the Option to turn off the “suggest text
    Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Dr.Bob007 Win User

Text selection option in Windows

predictive text - windows 10 mobile

Why would a User who has encountered the problem of 'Predictive Text' suddenly now missing from their Windows 10 mobile device "Select the Option to turn off the “suggest text”"?

This strikes me as illogical to resolving the identified problem. I might understand if you instructed the User to restart their device then turn it On to see if toggling the setting might re-enable this service. However, that not being stated suggests an
    oversight/error.

In my situation, my Lumia 950 XL no longer simply identifies 'correct' words as before. This became noticeable prior to the recent 9 step + 8 step series of Windows 10 Mobile updates.

I found this predictive text service quite helpful with respect to my 'large' fore-finger tip often unintentionally touching adjacent characters resulting in typing errors ranging from quite simple to utterly deranged 'words' which often are corrected by
    simply touching one of the array of suggested alternate options available.

Dr.Bob007, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Text selection option in Windows

1. Text selection option in Windows - Similar Threads - Text selection option

2. The selected text is black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The selected text is black?: I'm using Word 2019, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I face this problem word only not any other ms office services. I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you!...
  3. The selected text is black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The selected text is black?: I'm using Word 2019, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I face this problem word only not any other ms office services. I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you!...
  4. The selected text is black?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Add options in explorer context menu when some text is selected

Add options in explorer context menu when some text is selected: Hi, how to add an option in this context menu ? Imgur: The magic of the Internet How to add UPPERCASE and lowercase like in Notepad++ ? and other options Imgur: The magic of the Internet I'm already doing it by pressing hotkeys with an autohotkey script but I would prefer...
  6. Add options in explorer context menu when some text is selected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add options in explorer context menu when some text is selected: Hi, how to add an option in this context menu ? https://imgur.com/KkktdBt How to add UPPERCASE and lowercase like in Notepad++ ? and other options https://imgur.com/1K6bHr5 I'm already doing it by pressing hotkeys with an autohotkey script but I would prefer directly from...
  7. The selected text is black?

The selected text is black?: I'm using Word in Office 365, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you! ROCAW says: If you want to change the color of the...
  8. Windows 10 - Selected text does not stay selected

Windows 10 - Selected text does not stay selected: When I initially click and drag to select text, then release the left mouse in preparation for the next step, whatever that might be, the highlighting disappears. This happens repeatedly, in Word, on the Internet, in Excel, in OneNote, wherever on the computer since the...
  9. Text selection

Text selection: I am running Windows 64 bit on a Lenova Yoga 3. Since the upgrade, I cannot select text. It will highlight, but it won't hold. I am using right click on my mouse. I am also having problems selecting text boxes, likes, etc. Having zero computer skills, it is very...
  10. Which registry key controls the right click options for selected text

in Windows 10 Support
    Which registry key controls the right click options for selected text: In almost any file that contains text such as notepad, or any windows 'box' where typing is allowed, when you select some or all of the text displayed by highlighting it, the right click menu offered for the selected text contains things like 'Open IME' or 'Right to left...