Windows 10: Text size fonts

Discus and support Text size fonts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I think this will be the last for this evening. After all manouvering to resize text in window file/folders explorer, the size in the explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Motim, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

Text size fonts

Hello,
    I think this will be the last for this evening. After all manouvering to resize text in window file/folders explorer, the size in the explorer did'nt change, but look what happened to context menu, I attach here some screenshots, one is amerge of the explorer and on it context menu, now I want to resize back that context menu.
    About the colors problem, do you recommend "ClassicShellSetup_4_2_5" ?
    Help is needed !
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Apr 30, 2016

2. How to change Font Size at Window 10 of Lenovo 720 series.

How to change font size at window 10? I was studied all youtube and FQA, there was settings to change font size like advance display settings, change text size. But in my Lenovo ideapad 720S-14IKB window 10, don't have advance settings to change the font
    size. I was changed the size of text, apps and others item to 175%, the font size display is too small. There is any solution to change the font size.

Myat Nyein, Apr 30, 2016
  3. Syounie Win User
    Font size on windows 10 desktop displays

I recently got Windows 10 on my PC and the text (font) size for the desktop icons and system windows is too small. I have been trying to increase the font size when I came across your posted answer. However, both of your suggestions only make the icons
    larger but do not enlarge the size of the text/font. How can I increase the size of the text/font? (I can't believe MS removed all of the convenient display personalization capabilities!)

Syounie, Apr 30, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Text size fonts

davidhk, Apr 30, 2016
Thema:

Text size fonts

1. Text size fonts - Similar Threads - Text size fonts

2. Change font text sizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change font text sizes: Why can't I change individual font sizes in windows and apps? I don't want to change them by the accessibility slider because I want some of them smaller and some of them bigger.Is there any way to bypass this STUPID change? And why does Microsoft change things that aren't...
  3. Change font text sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change font text sizes: Why can't I change individual font sizes in windows and apps? I don't want to change them by the accessibility slider because I want some of them smaller and some of them bigger.Is there any way to bypass this STUPID change? And why does Microsoft change things that aren't...
  4. Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text randomly changes size/font while scrolling.: [ATTACH] In the last couple of days I have noticed that while browsing certain pages, like Wikipedia, the font randomly changes on the screen and then changes back as you continue to scroll the page. Going from this: To this: It seams to be completely random, but...
  5. Default Fonts and text sizes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Fonts and text sizes: I recently had a computer updated to Windows 10. I had previously been using Windows XP I believe or Windows 7. I was wondering what the default changes have been with text over that time. All of my text on my desktop is different and all of my font sizes on my browsers...
  6. Desktop icon text size, font and color customization

Desktop icon text size, font and color customization: ,When, oh when, will MS respond to its millions of begging users and restore desktop icon font customization of size and color? We have been waiting literally for a decade or more for MS to restore that Oh so useful display adjustment section of the operating system, to no...
  7. Font size/Blurry text/Low quality

Font size/Blurry text/Low quality: Hello, I recently got a Dell G3 laptop with a 15 inch full HD display. As it was by default, I am using the 125% scale. It was recommended I guess based on screen size. (100% is way too small) As I understand it there are issues with this scaling that is why in the advanced...
  8. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  9. Font/Text size

in Windows 10 Support
    Font/Text size: I would very much like to know how to set the font and text size so I can read it and make it stay there. I research the web and get several suggestions on how to do this (some do not even apply to my Win 10).I have gotten it changed through Settings but it returns to...
  10. Cannot change Windows 10 font size with text size increase

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change Windows 10 font size with text size increase: Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I'm having some great difficulty in upsizing the default font size. I've tried changing the font size, but I'm only afforded the option to increase it to 24 (which the current font size is not). Apart from changing a file in regedit to...