Windows 10: Sometimes i receive an advertising text when i click the link always goes to goggle search

Discus and support Sometimes i receive an advertising text when i click the link always goes to goggle search in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes i receive an advertising text when i click the link always goes to goggle search what is that about Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jan 25, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

Sometimes i receive an advertising text when i click the link always goes to goggle search

Sometimes i receive an advertising text when i click the link always goes to goggle search what is that about

Thank you

:)

TIMMY 067, Jan 25, 2020

2. goggles alternative

We have recently publish the Bingle goggles, an application specially designed for Windows 7 Phones and we hope that the application will be a further step of the original famous Google goggles application.

The Bingle goggles combines the power of Bing,
    Google, Yahoo & Facebook services into one app!

The following poweful services:

• Bing Translation,
    • Bing Language detection,
    • Google OCR,
    • Google Docs managing,
    • Google Translation,
    • Bing Search,
    • Google Search,
    • Yahoo Search,
    • Bing Text-To-Speech and
    • Facebook notes and posts services
    are integrated to work together into one application.

Check it on our site
    https://sites.google.com/site/milapplications/applications/bingle-goggles
    or directly from the Zune Marketplace: zune://navigate/?phoneappid=84e67f69-9b77-420e-9f00-92253949523a

M.I.L.Mobility in Life Applications, Jan 25, 2020
  3. goggle my search

Hi
    is there a way to delete goggle my search days all at ounce instead of indiviual days ?

thank you

walleyeblugill, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Sometimes i receive an advertising text when i click the link always goes to goggle search

goggle my search

You mean Delete Google Search at all at once instead of individual days?

RainbowPride, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Sometimes i receive an advertising text when i click the link always goes to goggle search

1. Sometimes i receive an advertising text when i click the link always goes to goggle search - Similar Threads - Sometimes receive advertising

2. My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears...: My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears even. It's always right clicking. Can somebody help?...
  3. My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears...: My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears even. It's always right clicking. Can somebody help?...
  4. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  5. Type here to search text goes green, and when I type in it it is invisible...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Type here to search text goes green, and when I type in it it is invisible...: Yeah my brothers came in and touched some stuff on my pc, I fixed the rest but I can't fix this. Just some extra information - I have the free trial of windows.snip of invisible text and green search barDoes anyone know how to fix this, if so please let me know, thanks!...
  6. GOGGLE SEARCH

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GOGGLE SEARCH: Why does this pop up now for some reason when i try to search goggle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goggle-search/a3d33142-83ff-4559-aae0-e2315dbb0460
  7. When I click a link in a page the link opens behind the page I clicked on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I click a link in a page the link opens behind the page I clicked on.: When I click a link in a page the link opens behind the page I clicked on. I then have to minimise the page I am working on to see the page I have opened, then minimise this page to return to the original page. This is very frustrating. I am using Windows 10 home version...
  8. "Type here to search" sometimes greys out when I click it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Type here to search" sometimes greys out when I click it.: https://i.imgur.com/8dDXswv.png I'm not sure what this bug is, but sometimes when I click the search bar, maybe 1 in every 10 times it'll grey out like in the picture. Clicking the windows icon or clicking the windows key fixes it, and it never happens when I click the...
  9. goggle my search

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    goggle my search: Hi is there a way to delete goggle my search days all at ounce instead of indiviual days ? thank you 147826
  10. sometimes when i click with my mousepad it goes to the windows button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sometimes when i click with my mousepad it goes to the windows button: sometimes when I click with my mousepad it goes to the windows button I and I don't know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-click-with-my-mousepad-it-goes-to/37aabfea-e037-465f-a20d-7d1a68037a5f