Windows 10: Texting?

Discus and support Texting? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there an App or Software that would let my laptop (running Win 10) text someone's phone? 60451 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by milford, Aug 15, 2016.

1. milford Win User

Texting?

Is there an App or Software that would let my laptop (running Win 10) text someone's phone?

:)

milford, Aug 15, 2016
  2. Lauraaa46 Win User

N79-keeps freezing and wont turn back on

I am so frustrated with my phone right now, at the most inconvient times it decides to freeze so i cant click anything other than the turn off button, so i have to turn it off, take the battery out then turn it back on and hope it lets me enter my password
    for my sim. i can be taking the battery in and out for about hour or more untill magically it decides it wants to work. Sometimes it wont let me enter my pin code, others it lets me enter part of it, or i can enter it it turns on and then it does it all over
    again. or it likes to freeze when im textingg. i dont know what is wrong with it, anyone have any ideas whats the matter. im hooked to my phone its my lifeline so it being turned off is killing me. :smileysad: thank you whoever helps me, :smileyhappy: x

Lauraaa46, Aug 15, 2016
  3. I use Pushbullet.
    You've got to have the app on your phone and the Chrome extension on your pc.
    It works fine for me!

Cornishman, Aug 15, 2016
  4. PJLLB Win User

Texting?

You can also text using email with most cell providers. Do a Bing search for the terms "text via email" for the appropriate address format for texting.

PJLLB, Aug 17, 2016
  5. Molyy Win User
Thema:

Texting?

1. Texting? - Similar Threads - Texting

2. How to use old notepad and restore "New > Text Document" button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use old notepad and restore "New > Text Document" button?: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old notepad because I like how it's more simple and opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall Notepad through the start menu and Windows will open .txt files...
  3. How to use old notepad and restore "New > Text Document" button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use old notepad and restore "New > Text Document" button?: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old notepad because I like how it's more simple and opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall Notepad through the start menu and Windows will open .txt files...
  4. use phonelink only for text message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use phonelink only for text message: is it possible to get phonelink to only be used for text message and not phone calls? I've a iPhone 14 and my laptop pickup every phone call use my laptop as a phone. I only want text messages routed to my laptop. I search high and low for a setting with no luck. TIA...
  5. use phonelink only for text message

use phonelink only for text message: is it possible to get phonelink to only be used for text message and not phone calls? I've a iPhone 14 and my laptop pickup every phone call use my laptop as a phone. I only want text messages routed to my laptop. I search high and low for a setting with no luck. TIA...
  6. Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?: Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/without-the-ruler-tool-how-do-we-draw-a-straight/9dfafec3-c8cc-4972-ae7e-835535240056
  7. Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?

Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?: Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/without-the-ruler-tool-how-do-we-draw-a-straight/9dfafec3-c8cc-4972-ae7e-835535240056
  8. How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...: Having an issue where, repeatedly, a text box like the type one sees when mousing over an option before clicking it will appear on my screen and remain there, even after the program it came from has been closed, even after all windows are closed, and even after restarting...
  9. How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...

How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...: Having an issue where, repeatedly, a text box like the type one sees when mousing over an option before clicking it will appear on my screen and remain there, even after the program it came from has been closed, even after all windows are closed, and even after restarting...
  10. I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text

I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text: I am trying to select text in documents and web pages. When I use the left click hold function on my mouse, the highlighted text does not remain highlighted. It takes my MULTIPLE attempts for it to select it. Windows 11 PRO: Dell Inspiron Computer IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU...