Windows 10: Thank you for Windows 10_DPI_FIX.exe

Discus and support Thank you for Windows 10_DPI_FIX.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just upgraded my computers to Windows 10. On my older desktop, fonts have been awful looking and I've played with every setting I know about until i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nikilet, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Nikilet Win User

Thank you for Windows 10_DPI_FIX.exe

I just upgraded my computers to Windows 10. On my older desktop, fonts have been awful looking and I've played with every setting I know about until i seems they should all be broke! Then I stumbled across a post in Windows TenForums about Windows 10_DPI_FIX.exe.

I'm kind of a chicken about trusting programs that aren't familiar to me since I'm no techie, but I was so frustrated with this computer display that I set a restore point and went for it.

This is a wonderful forum and I love all your tutorials about so many things that one can Google and find. You've helped me out so much and you just did it again with this little program. Nothing scares me more than messing around with drivers, but I was about ready to try installing a new Display Adapter, which was thrown at me by Nvidia.

I just wanted to express my appreciation to this forum, and I hope if there are other "computer dummies" out there who are having trouble with their display/appearance since upgrading to 10, they will see this and give this little program a try.

Wonderful relief is what it gave me! *Thumbs

:)

Nikilet, Aug 1, 2016

2. Thank you, thank you, thank you...

I see data usage in the AT&T MyWireless application. I think not seeing the data usage happens when you are on a shared plan (I'm not).

Prof Julie |
    Microsoft MVP Windows Phone
    |
    pocketprimer.com
    | twitter

Just got a new windows phone? Check out these blog articles:

Using the Outlook Hotmail Connector

Manage your tasks on a Windows Phone with Remember the Milk

Use Windows Live to handle tasks on a Windows Phone

Julie fka profjulie, Aug 1, 2016
  3. mike311 Win User
    Thank you, thank you, thank you...

The ATT mywireless app would be really useful if it included data usage. how many of us actually worry about how many minutes we have? i think most care about data usage., maybe it will get an update.

mike311, Aug 1, 2016
Thema:

Thank you for Windows 10_DPI_FIX.exe

1. Thank you for Windows 10_DPI_FIX.exe - Similar Threads - Thank 10_DPI_FIX exe

2. Thank you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thank you: Not really a question anymore because thanks to sunny A I believe who help me 10 minuets ago it has been resolved. I was not able to give thanks during the session or after in the feedback part because my computer had blacked out and when it came back on my issue was fixed,...
  3. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  4. Thank you!

Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  5. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Thank you.

Thank you.: So glad you presented the same issue I just struggled at attempting to publish holiday gifts. Must've come with a MS update and seriously needs to be fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you/dc5fad08-3585-4e1f-9b18-d1e4d96575a9
  7. Thank you.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thank you.: So glad you presented the same issue I just struggled at attempting to publish holiday gifts. Must've come with a MS update and seriously needs to be fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you/dc5fad08-3585-4e1f-9b18-d1e4d96575a9
  8. Thank you!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you!!!!!: @Brink I want to thank you very much for all the help you've given me through the years. I'm sure you work very hard doing what you do for so many. The tutorials are all excellent and you run the best forum I've ever been on. Guess words are not really enough to express my...
  9. Thank you

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thank you: i have solved it now thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you/f583ab99-5163-4b4a-bcc6-1501fd496967
  10. Thank You

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You: I wish to thank all those who have helped me in trying to solve some problems with my win 10 Home edition. I wish to especially thank John C and Brink. Wishing all a great holiday season. 31448