Windows 10: Thanks Microsoft - Wot a Mess

Discus and support Thanks Microsoft - Wot a Mess in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Last night windows installed a long upgrade. Then my keyboard (Roccat) lost its drivers and I had to plug in a small MS keyboard which worked. Then,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbmek, May 16, 2018.

1. elbmek Win User

Thanks Microsoft - Wot a Mess

Last night windows installed a long upgrade. Then my keyboard (Roccat) lost its drivers and I had to plug in a small MS keyboard which worked. Then, this morning, I have no video drivers (Geforce) and the pc loaded the basic video res. Which I changed to 1060 and that gave me my screen back. Control Panel also refused to open Nvidia Control Panel. I had to use geek uninstaller to remove all nvidia drivers as the pc refused to recognise anything in my system that was Nvidia.

Now the auto scan in Nvidia says I do not have java, which it needs, I put it back in twice and still it says I do not have java. So I did a manual download and install, except the install fails as it cannot find components. So I am running on what is apparently the MB??

I wonder how much it would cost me to replace windows, double glazed, leaded as I am about to throw the damn thing through it!!

I have not even reached trying to re install the keyboard as I am still struggling with nvidia. and I have yet to find anything else MSA has screwed up

:)

elbmek, May 16, 2018
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

wot?

The Nokia 220 is based on the operating system Series 30+ (MediaTek). I do not find a menu path to reset the T9 dictionary on my Nokia 220.

• Do you want to use T9 at all: Options » Dictionary » Off?
    • If you want to use it, is English select as language there?
    When I write ‘you’, I do get ‘you’. However, via the star key (and Options » Matches), I see your ‘wot’. Did that help already? If you do not have English as T9 dictionary, please, remove the battery and give us your CODE (059…).

Abi99 (2), May 16, 2018
  3. hwdkhd Win User
    wot?

when i type the word "you" on my Nokia 220, it comes up as "wot"? Can anyone help please

hwdkhd, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Thanks Microsoft - Wot a Mess

1. Thanks Microsoft - Wot a Mess - Similar Threads - Thanks Microsoft Wot

2. Thank you, Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thank you, Microsoft.: The morning opening of unique and striking windows photographs are often morning improvement experiences for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you-microsoft/39d3d5d1-dec6-42ae-a1c4-f4f83ff296b2
  3. Thanks Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thanks Microsoft: Hi Microsoft.I just want to thank however is creating new drivers for my old intel G31 G33 express chipset for the past 2 weeks.Ive observed a big improvement in my games and system performance.Thanks to the parties for creating this.Im grateful...
  4. Thank you, Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Thank you, Microsoft: I just want to say thanks. Thanks for making me go to a remote site to wake up 3 computers, where your stealth update last night November 25th 2020 for that poor excuse of a browser aka Credge and whatever stuff you updated, somehow decided to reset my sleep setting from...
  5. wot dont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wot dont start: all goes perfect but after the button fight I get a place to fight but when I wait for other players nothing happens the esc even don't work and control alt del I use to signout the game goes without me but the time stops so what wrong,i have download wot again it won't...
  6. Wot blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wot blitz: Со стороны платформы Microsoft к нам поступили данные об отзыве и возврате Вам средств по следующим транзакциям: Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 17:22:21 Золото Мастеров Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 16:32:50 Контейнер «Дракула» Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 16:32:28 Контейнер «Хелсинг»...
  7. wot blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wot blitz: cant find Microsoft wot blitz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wot-blitz/35f2af81-819d-4b74-8f2b-17c3a4beec20
  8. Thanks Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Thanks Microsoft: The Forum users get such great help from the Staff of Helpers and Advisers . But does anyone ever say thank you. People crying for help Viruses, Bugs ,Ransomeware, Scammers , etc. And its Free . We now have a top of the range Windows Security getting better AV Test results...
  9. Thanks Microsoft Angels

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Thanks Microsoft Angels: Its easy to complain you hold a door open for somebody they walk through not a thank you nothing . In our Community we are watched over by a Host of unseen Angels . They deal with our problems they give advice some are Moderators some just Volunteers but they are...
  10. WOT and Spotify conflict?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WOT and Spotify conflict?: This computer has been crashing more than usual lately and it's been happening when I play World of Tanks while listening to music. Sometimes Teamspeak is also involved. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Edit: Well I lasted about 30 minutes before crashing, here...