Windows 10: Thanks One and All

Discus and support Thanks One and All in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Thanks to all who helped me to get the updates loading on my PC. I tried all of your suggestions and found there was something wrong with my pc. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AFTommy, Apr 24, 2016.

1. AFTommy Win User

Thanks One and All

Thanks to all who helped me to get the updates loading on my PC. I tried all of your suggestions and found there was something wrong with my pc. I finally backed up the important stuff and returned the pc to the factory settings with 8.1...then 10...then Insider Ring. At that point it took a few hours after all that was done before I could see 14328 in the Update list.
    Well out of all of it I had an occupied weekend and maybe the pc needed a good cleaning. Thanks especially to Jeff for all his patience and all the rest of you guys. Glad I'm here!
    *Thumbs

:)

AFTommy, Apr 24, 2016

2. Thanks to all

The pleasure is always ours m8! Even to those who have dificulty in expressing their problems in English, we tried to the best of our knowledge suitable to her/his deficientcy.

android---01, Apr 24, 2016
  3. surfer01 Win User
    Thanks to all

I would just like to thank all those who have answeed my various questions and helped me along with Nseries questions. Over time I will probably have some more questions as I try to get to grips with this new type trechnology.

Also a big thanks to those who have answered various other questions in different posts on the forum which have also helped me along. Thanks One and All :)

surfer01, Apr 24, 2016
Thema:

Thanks One and All

1. Thanks One and All - Similar Threads - Thanks

2. how to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 thank you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 thank you: I have a Desktop widows 7 and need to upgrade to windows 10 or better. What I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-7-to-windows-10-thank-you/ea7f3742-83f6-40d1-bb43-695010745ccf
  3. how to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 thank you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 thank you: I have a Desktop widows 7 and need to upgrade to windows 10 or better. What I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-7-to-windows-10-thank-you/ea7f3742-83f6-40d1-bb43-695010745ccf
  4. not a question, but a thanks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not a question, but a thanks.: thank you T. at microsoft or whatever your name was for helping me troubleshoot my mic, while you may not have fixed it, you at least made my day and told me ways i could fix it. You are the best, and to everyone at microsoft, have a good day [:...
  5. not a question, but a thanks.

not a question, but a thanks.: thank you T. at microsoft or whatever your name was for helping me troubleshoot my mic, while you may not have fixed it, you at least made my day and told me ways i could fix it. You are the best, and to everyone at microsoft, have a good day [:...
  6. Good day! How to pop up the Your PC is monitored and protected in Windows 11. Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good day! How to pop up the Your PC is monitored and protected in Windows 11. Thanks: Good day! How to pop up the Your PC is monitored and protected in Windows 11. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-how-to-pop-up-the-your-pc-is-monitored/3f0b4b1f-34ef-4c2d-b9fe-5bd1162bd67b
  7. Good day! How to pop up the Your PC is monitored and protected in Windows 11. Thanks

Good day! How to pop up the Your PC is monitored and protected in Windows 11. Thanks: Good day! How to pop up the Your PC is monitored and protected in Windows 11. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-how-to-pop-up-the-your-pc-is-monitored/3f0b4b1f-34ef-4c2d-b9fe-5bd1162bd67b
  8. Hi, can you confirmed if I purchased a new genuine product key? Thank yo!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hi, can you confirmed if I purchased a new genuine product key? Thank yo!: Is this a genuine product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-confirmed-if-i-purchased-a-new-genuine/586f5543-2753-4f85-872a-e6b67e142422
  9. To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...: Hi jlee77,I_Meow has replied to your question outlook and onedrive have been crippled in Microsoft Support Community.Hello. Just open MSEDGE and sign in using your E-Mail and go to My files - OneDrive live.comIt will tell you there how much space you have on the website.Many...
  10. To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To all especially I Meow. More problems, MS/ Windows cannot let me reply directly. Thank...: Hi jlee77,I_Meow has replied to your question outlook and onedrive have been crippled in Microsoft Support Community.Hello. Just open MSEDGE and sign in using your E-Mail and go to My files - OneDrive live.comIt will tell you there how much space you have on the website.Many...