Windows 10: Thanks One and All

Discus and support Thanks One and All in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Thanks to all who helped me to get the updates loading on my PC. I tried all of your suggestions and found there was something wrong with my pc. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AFTommy, Apr 24, 2016.

1. AFTommy Win User

Thanks One and All

Thanks to all who helped me to get the updates loading on my PC. I tried all of your suggestions and found there was something wrong with my pc. I finally backed up the important stuff and returned the pc to the factory settings with 8.1...then 10...then Insider Ring. At that point it took a few hours after all that was done before I could see 14328 in the Update list.
    Well out of all of it I had an occupied weekend and maybe the pc needed a good cleaning. Thanks especially to Jeff for all his patience and all the rest of you guys. Glad I'm here!
    *Thumbs

:)

AFTommy, Apr 24, 2016

2. Thanks to all

The pleasure is always ours m8! Even to those who have dificulty in expressing their problems in English, we tried to the best of our knowledge suitable to her/his deficientcy.

android---01, Apr 24, 2016
  3. surfer01 Win User
    Thanks to all

I would just like to thank all those who have answeed my various questions and helped me along with Nseries questions. Over time I will probably have some more questions as I try to get to grips with this new type trechnology.

Also a big thanks to those who have answered various other questions in different posts on the forum which have also helped me along. Thanks One and All :)

surfer01, Apr 24, 2016
Thema:

Thanks One and All

1. Thanks One and All - Similar Threads - Thanks

2. videos went on computer as .wlmp & I can not open?? any help out there? Thanks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    videos went on computer as .wlmp & I can not open?? any help out there? Thanks: videos loaded on computer & says can not open w/ .wlmp-- on computer but will not open & play?? anyone who can help? THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-went-on-computer-as-wlmp-i-can-not-open-any/09dbf08b-85f2-44f5-9bd6-505228a3d1a2"
  3. Thank you for the invite to open a thread.

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you for the invite to open a thread.: Brink has been the best teacher & helper with my computers for over 4 years, now. I will take this time to show my deepest thank you, Brink. If it was not for your teachings & the sharing you have given me over the years, I would have been lost in the world of computers. I...
  4. sfc unable, sfcdetail.txt copy/paste, thank you!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc unable, sfcdetail.txt copy/paste, thank you!: sfc /verify found corrupt sfc /scannow was unable to fix all here is sfcdetails.txt please advise (thank you) 2019-09-01 19:50:15, Info CSI 000001b5 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:27]'MSFT_MpComputerStatus.cdxml' of...
  5. windows 10 update doesn't work in this laptop ( Error:0x80300113?}. Help. Thanks Phong Tran

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update doesn't work in this laptop ( Error:0x80300113?}. Help. Thanks Phong Tran: my windows update doen'st work. There are something like this: Package ID: Unnkown; nPath: Unknown; Error Code: 0x80300113; Source: Engine; User: Laptop 31no0jdu\tranq; Contact: Elevated...
  6. Getting an message "Windows ID will expire soon". Please help me on that. Thanks!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting an message "Windows ID will expire soon". Please help me on that. Thanks!: Looks like my windows will expire soon even I have a genuine OS installed. Please help me with this. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-an-message-windows-id-will-expire-soon/3f421d60-1236-46dc-bf69-dd566595a0f3"
  7. XFINITY REMOVAL FROM Connecting to the |internet I do not want it!! Thanks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    XFINITY REMOVAL FROM Connecting to the |internet I do not want it!! Thanks: I am having trouble every day. Connecting to the Internet....Shows that I am connected -, but many problems in accessing. I was helped to delete XFINITY/WIFI from the list in Connecting to the Internet (bottom right FAN shaped symbol) How do I delete this symbol from...
  8. Turning on/off keyboard backlight- thanks for the hint to use the FN key.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning on/off keyboard backlight- thanks for the hint to use the FN key.: Hi everyone thanks for the hint to use the FN tried it FN + F4 key and it worked for my model of laptop which is omen hp. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: turning on/off keyboard backlight...
  9. My computer is dead thanks to update 1803 a year of twenty attempts for the update failing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer is dead thanks to update 1803 a year of twenty attempts for the update failing...: My computer is no longer working thanks to Windows 10 update,1803 which is I think a media developer tool for developers not me I didn't want it to install it but after postponing the update I made the mistake of leaving my computer unattended while I made a cup of tea and...
  10. Your Next SSD Might Be Slower (Thanks to QLC Flash)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Next SSD Might Be Slower (Thanks to QLC Flash): Interesting article from HTG on how some newer SSD drives may not be suitable for use as a boot drive. QLC (Quad Layer Cache) seems to be the culprit. Manufacturers are cramming more space into the same number of cells at the expense of reliability. Source: Your Next SSD...