Windows 10: The 5ghz is not recognized on my laptop

Discus and support The 5ghz is not recognized on my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my laptop will not recognize the 5Ghz network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JB Doherty, Aug 17, 2018.

1. The 5ghz is not recognized on my laptop

my laptop will not recognize the 5Ghz network

:)

JB Doherty, Aug 17, 2018

2. Lumia 950XL 5GHz wifi issue

Thanks for your replay Mr. Jack but I have tried everything resetting my phone, router also but I have never seen my phone show the 5Ghz networks....!!! Anything else u can suggest?? It works well with the 2.5Ghz network...!! I have other phones at home which
    connects to the 5Ghz network and works fine..!! It's only my 950xl which doesn't show the 5Ghz network...!!

jebinbosco, Aug 17, 2018
  3. shaznaz Win User
    windows 10 doesn't recognize 5ghz wifi

windows 10 doesn't recognize 5ghz wifi

shaznaz, Aug 17, 2018
  4. The 5ghz is not recognized on my laptop

Why doesn't my laptop find 5GHz network?

Hei, I have been trying to find a solution for this, but haven't found anything helpful, so I am sorry if I have missed something, and I hope someone can help me out.

I have recently gotten a new internet, which has a 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wifi, but the problem is that my computer does not recognize or find 5GHz in my network list. And the 2.4GHz wifi is too slow to use.. I have a 60mbps internet, but only get around 2-5mbps
    internet in my room (same with the rest of my family), however, on my iPhone I am connected to the 5GHz, which gives me almost full speed.

When I do a "Netsh wlan show drivers" command on CMD, I see that my computer has 802.11n, which I believe supports 5GHz? But then I don't understand how I can't find the 5GHz network on my network list.

Would really appreciate if someone could help out!

VeryImportantPrince, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

The 5ghz is not recognized on my laptop

1. The 5ghz is not recognized on my laptop - Similar Threads - 5ghz recognized laptop

2. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network: Hi,Really need your help here,Windows doesn't recognize the 5Ghz network in my homeFirst of all the layout:- My network is via Linksys Velop.- The Computer is a Lenovo Laptop equipped with Windows 10 Pro - 21H2 that's connected via an Edimax 1200ac usb dongle.The problem:-...
  3. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network: Hi,Really need your help here,Windows doesn't recognize the 5Ghz network in my homeFirst of all the layout:- My network is via Linksys Velop.- The Computer is a Lenovo Laptop equipped with Windows 10 Pro - 21H2 that's connected via an Edimax 1200ac usb dongle.The problem:-...
  4. Computer doesn't connect\recognize the home 5Ghz network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop not connecting to 5GHz wifi network

My laptop not connecting to 5GHz wifi network: Since 1st day my laptop always showed every 5GHz network available & it couldn't connect to my home network but it connected easily with my phone's hotspot. Just yesterday evening for the first time my laptop got connected to my 5GHz home network so I was surprised and it was...
  6. My laptop doesn't support network 5GHz

My laptop doesn't support network 5GHz: Hello, Even that I have a new laptop - Asus, it doesn't supprt 5GHz. I looked at on network adapter and it doesn't support 802.11ac. Do you have any suggestion, how to solve this problem? Best, Tahir...
  7. my pc is not recognizing wifi 5GHz

my pc is not recognizing wifi 5GHz: hi I have bought new PC and it is not recognizing my wifi 5GHz. please resolve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-recognizing-wifi-5ghz/8e4a79c7-22cf-4f50-ae40-5d7567a05ecb
  8. My laptop cant handle 5ghz network

My laptop cant handle 5ghz network: SO basically my laptop is not able to hold a 5ghz network even though I have one. I've heard that I can change the adapter but I don't know-how. If anyone knows a solution please help. it would be appreciated....
  9. Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi

Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi: Hi, I have genuine windows 8 and have upgraded to win10 64 bit. After the system upgrade my network adapter doesn't recognize wifi 5GHz, it can see only 2.4 GHz. Before upgrade both bands were accessible. It is the same device. The network adapter is 802.11n , connected...
  10. Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi

Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi: Hi, I have upgrade from win7 to win10 . After upgrade my network adapter don't recognize wifi 5HGz, it can see only 2.4 Ghz. My wife's computer with win vista detect 5ghz when I connecte my wifi key. Please advice. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus 5ghz not recognized on laptop