Windows 10: The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable

Discus and support The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My problem is that it randomly pops up, most of the time when im playing games. it's kinda annoying because I need to stop playing and close it. like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by __Jonathan__, Jul 7, 2018.

1. __Jonathan__ Win User

The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable

My problem is that it randomly pops up, most of the time when im playing games. it's kinda annoying because I need to stop playing and close it. like when im playing online games it can get VERY annoying. Any fix?

:)

__Jonathan__, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Kapil Arya MVP Win User
    Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Kapil Arya MVP Win User
  4. Kapil Arya MVP Win User

Thema:

1. The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable - Similar Threads - Active Directory Domain

2. why doesnt the active directory service work in the command prompt?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why doesnt the active directory service work in the command prompt?: I was just wondering why the active directory services don't work in the command prompt.i have come to realize that this is quite a common issue.Im lost, could someone help me out?e help me out?...
  3. active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c
  4. The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable: My problem is that it randomly pops up, most of the time when im playing games. it's kinda annoying because I need to stop playing and close it. like when im playing online games it can get VERY annoying. Any fix?...
  5. No BSOD. Services unavailable and more

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No BSOD. Services unavailable and more: Hi! First of all sorry if this post is not mean be here. Since I didn't find a Troubleshooting section I thought this was the most appropiate forum to post this. Just upgraded to Win10 Pro x64 a couple of days ago from Win 7 x64 (I think Ultimate version). When I go to...
  6. active directory domain service unavailable - Cant get printer to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    active directory domain service unavailable - Cant get printer to work: active directory domain service unavailable - Cant get printer to work My printer worked fine previously, then suddenly it failed to print, cant add as hardware, tried reinstalling driver and told cant get info from server... this is as simple wired networked...
  7. Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable message

Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable message: Desktop PC has Epson printer USB connected. Worked fine in W7. Upgraded to W10, and printer does not work - gives message "Active Directory Domain Services is Currently Unavailable ". Connecting to HP laptop bought with W10 it works fine. Long chat session with MS Tech who...
  8. the active directory domain services is currently unavailable windows

the active directory domain services is currently unavailable windows: Hi All, I have a Brother HL-2142 printer hooked up to my Windows 10 pro desktop. It does not matter what program I try to print from, the printer is always offline. I have tried to add another printer but all I get is this message. "the active directory domain services...
  9. Change Settings that are Currently Unavailable Not Visable

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Settings that are Currently Unavailable Not Visable: Could someone please tell me How to Bring back ( Change Settings that are Currently Unavailable ) in Power Management/Change Advanced Power Settings. It has Disappeared with the introduction of the Anniversary Update Edition . 67284
  10. "The RPC service is unavailable"

in Windows 10 Support
    "The RPC service is unavailable": I'm monitoring workstations using WMIC. In a few cases, I'm getting "The RPC service is unavailable". There is quite an extensive bunch of settings on the workstation that are used to make this possible - permissions, ports, etc. Occasionally all of these setting efforts...