Windows 10: the advanced page cannot be opened because of following error: The server is not operational

Discus and support the advanced page cannot be opened because of following error: The server is not operational in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Guys, This error only happens in Windows 10 and Windows 7 does not have this problem. Windows 10 joins Active Directory Windows Server 2019 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sepehr Parandeh, Dec 2, 2023.

1. the advanced page cannot be opened because of following error: The server is not operational

Hi Guys, This error only happens in Windows 10 and Windows 7 does not have this problem. Windows 10 joins Active Directory Windows Server 2019 and there is no DNS problem. No antivirus is installed on both sides. The network connection between the clients and the server is fully established. This error only occurs on Windows 10. Where is the problem? Version of Windows 10 that I'm running is :Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2OS build : 19045.3570I am trying to use a local Users and Groups to join a local user to local administrator group. When Im in theproperties box with all the users egAdministrato

:)

Sepehr Parandeh, Dec 2, 2023
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Dec 2, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Snake05 Win User

the advanced page cannot be opened because of following error: The server is not operational

Dedicated server

The following is a list of all of the games that I would like to be able to play. Some of the Steam games may not require a server, but for the others one would probably help. Any suggestions on the following?

UT3
    Cryisis
    C&C3
    TF2
    CoD4
    UT04
    AoE3
    CS Source
    HL2 Deathmatch

Snake05, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

the advanced page cannot be opened because of following error: The server is not operational

1. the advanced page cannot be opened because of following error: The server is not operational - Similar Threads - advanced page cannot

2. Cannot open CMD in advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open CMD in advanced options: Hello im having issues with my disk and i want to fix the problems but when i go tl advanced options Holding Shift while restarting and try to open the CMD tmy pc just restarts and goes to the desktop. How can i fix that?...
  3. Cannot open CMD in advanced options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open CMD in advanced options: Hello im having issues with my disk and i want to fix the problems but when i go tl advanced options Holding Shift while restarting and try to open the CMD tmy pc just restarts and goes to the desktop. How can i fix that?...
  4. Cannot open CMD in advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. the advanced page cannot be opened because of following error: The server is not operational

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the advanced page cannot be opened because of following error: The server is not operational: Hi Guys, This error only happens in Windows 10 and Windows 7 does not have this problem. Windows 10 joins Active Directory Windows Server 2019 and there is no DNS problem. No antivirus is installed on both sides. The network connection between the clients and the server is...
  6. the advanced page cannot be opened because of following error: The server is not operational

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the advanced page cannot be opened because of following error: The server is not operational: Hi Guys, This error only happens in Windows 10 and Windows 7 does not have this problem. Windows 10 joins Active Directory Windows Server 2019 and there is no DNS problem. No antivirus is installed on both sides. The network connection between the clients and the server is...
  7. The operating system cannot be booted because of important system driver errors

in Windows 10 News
    The operating system cannot be booted because of important system driver errors: [ATTACH]The operating system cannot be booted because of important system driver errors message appears […] This article The operating system cannot be booted because of important system driver errors first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Advanced options cannot open Troubleshoot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advanced options cannot open Troubleshoot: When i access the advanced options screen and click troubleshoot the screen goes black and my laptop restarts. Any information on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-options-cannot-open-troubleshoot/268afa76-7813-4388-b7bf-530b3c9fa822
  9. The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.: We have a couple of work stations that cannot map to a local file storage server. Most other computers have no problems. Getting the error: "The mapped network drive could not be created because the following error has occurred: The specified server cannot perform the...
  10. cannot open opers

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot open opers: my lenovo idea centre is running win 10 , in the last 2 weeks microsoft has been doing updates in this PC, these have not been entirely completed , one item has failed twice to download Feature update to windows 10, version 1803(4) i have used the opera browser for many...