Windows 10: The back arrow is gone from ALL APPS

Discus and support The back arrow is gone from ALL APPS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So how do I collapse ALL APPS without the back arrow? 66817 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jrrunkle, Oct 12, 2016.

1. jrrunkle Win User

The back arrow is gone from ALL APPS

So how do I collapse ALL APPS without the back arrow?

:)

jrrunkle, Oct 12, 2016

2. Task Manager

Hold down the back arrow untill the task manager comes up. There is no way to kill a app from the task manager. But if you keep hitting the back arrow it will exit all apps in the task manager.

CoryPowell, Oct 12, 2016
  3. Strange problem with my nokia 5230

seems they've updated your firmware. In previous firmware it was so. But now its gone, all you can do is press on the diagonal arrow that appears on the bottom right corner of your screen to toggle back from fullscreen to normal mode.

Roshanrims, Oct 12, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Just wondering if you're confused about the change in start menu design in the anniversary edition? Many people have been unaware of this and asked about it. And no, it's MS design. You can't change it. But you can use a 3rd party start menu... (good idea!)

Try this search to familiarise yourself if so:

The back arrow is gone from ALL APPS [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 13, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    However, the latest insider versions now allows you to switch of all apps.

cereberus, Oct 14, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    @Cerberus: My goodness me.. can't MS actually settle on a design of sthg so straightforward (which doesn't work properly for large start menus organised with subfolders - which desktop programs naturally produce when installed)? Glad I use Classic Shell!

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. The back arrow is gone from ALL APPS - Similar Threads - arrow gone APPS

2. All icons gone and system apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All icons gone and system apps not working: I booted up my pc today and none of the system icons show up desktop, file explorer, anywhere except taskbar. Also apps such ascontrol panel dont work....
  3. All icons gone and system apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All icons gone and system apps not working: I booted up my pc today and none of the system icons show up desktop, file explorer, anywhere except taskbar. Also apps such ascontrol panel dont work....
  4. Mouse Arrow gone, how can I get it back Toshiba Skullcandy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Arrow gone, how can I get it back Toshiba Skullcandy: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-arrow-gone-how-can-i-get-it-back-toshiba/34cee37a-8142-402f-a566-f041ef31641d
  5. All of my windows apps are gone.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All of my windows apps are gone.: I do not know what happened but all of my windows apps are gone. Windows store is gone as well. I try to go to the windows store online and download the app but it does not do anything when I get the download button. I can't use any windows app at all....
  6. All my windows app are gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my windows app are gone: All of the apps like windows store ar just gone and replaced by msresourceappname or similar. Ive already tried several different codes in powershell and reset the pc fully. submitted by /u/Browypl [link] [comments]...
  7. back arrow not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    back arrow not working: The back arrow in my browser is not working. How do I fix this? I also have problems with downloading MS apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-arrow-not-working/d7cb6902-f235-49de-9c86-69d376f22e29
  8. Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone: I've had this problem for a while now, and I have no idea what's happening. First, I was unable to open the start menu at all. I pressed the windows key, nothing. Pressed the icon in the bottom left corner, nothing. Tried Cortana, nothing. Then, some of my apps on my task...
  9. All apps in Windows 10 gone back in time to 1970

in Windows 10 Customization
    All apps in Windows 10 gone back in time to 1970: Hey can anyone help me out. I have this weird problem that I am facing from today and I can't find a solution on any page. All the apps ie, The Microsoft apps and the installed apps have gone back in time to 1970. But my calendar shows today's date and the accurate time...
  10. back arrow in IE explorer

in Browsers and Email
    back arrow in IE explorer: I have a problem with the back arrow when trying to go back to the beginning page that I started, It only backs so far then no farther, Why is this? Thanks, Gary 33317