Windows 10: The best of both worlds

Discus and support The best of both worlds in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Well after using build 9926 for a while, I decided to let it go till the RTM is out. I know W8.1 has got some bad rep but to be honest, I really like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Mar 18, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

The best of both worlds

Well after using build 9926 for a while, I decided to let it go till the RTM is out. I know W8.1 has got some bad rep but to be honest, I really like the look and feel of it. I like the eye candy and being able to customize the UI. If you look at my system specs you'll see I'm running a pretty badass machine. W7 is much better at gaming and benchmarking except for Firestrike which for some reason is the only benchmark that runs faster on W8.1. Here's a run with a moderate overclock on the Cpu and Gpus. Result not found. So I have a dual boot with W7 and 8.1 and I'm pretty happy with it. Thanks
    *Thumbs

:)

usmc362, Mar 18, 2015
  2. jcb1 Win User

Best of both worlds

Excellent thanks very much - looks like I will be spending some money
    The best of both worlds [​IMG]

3. Best of both worlds

Yes, all you want is possible. You can use push mail to connect to your work (exchange) email, calender and contacts and you can setup another email account to retrieve your home email and use the internet connection for surfing.

Mark Briggeman, Mar 18, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

The best of both worlds

Brink, Mar 18, 2015
  5. usmc362 Win User
    usmc362, Mar 18, 2015
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

trying on a VM first --Enterprise 10041 also available : FBL_impressive 10041 Enterprise

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

The best of both worlds

1. The best of both worlds - Similar Threads - best both worlds

2. What is the world's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the world's: Naruto Steve Jobs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-worlds/53903adb-805d-4271-8362-a92ec060d9d8
  3. What is the world's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the world's: Naruto Steve Jobs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-worlds/53903adb-805d-4271-8362-a92ec060d9d8
  4. ClearType looks good on new UI but bad on legacy programs. Can I get the best of both worlds?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ClearType looks good on new UI but bad on legacy programs. Can I get the best of both worlds?: Please check out these two images at imgur, and do zoom in to 100% on them to see the true full resolution image: https://imgur.com/gallery/P0yaQU3 How can I get crisp text both in legacy applications and in applications with new UI? If I have cleartext on, the new UI looks...
  5. New World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New World: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Pre-purchase New World on Steam*Thumbs 146401
  6. world of tanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tanks: this app doesn't want to start it always says error 0x001: failed to create swapchain...
  7. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  8. What In The World

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What In The World: [ATTACH] No idea why this flipped, but whatever. Anyways, 10 needed an update, and I shut down my laptop for it to update, turned it back on, it got to 100%. Took me to my usual startup page blah blah blah. Nothing was loading, and then, I was brought to this screen...
  9. Best setup for system with both Solid State Disk (SSD) and HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best setup for system with both Solid State Disk (SSD) and HDD: I hope shortly to receive a "pre-owned" Dell M6800 laptop with a 128GB Solid State Disk (SSD) and a 750GB HDD. It comes with 8.1 installed (shudder) and I will upgrade to 10 immediately as I couldn't tolerate 8 or 8.1. Once I've done that, I'll need to transfer all my...
  10. Best Halo Teams Compete this Weekend at Halo World Championship 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Best Halo Teams Compete this Weekend at Halo World Championship 2017: [img] The wait is over. The twists and turns of the road to the Halo World Championship 2017 Finals have all lead to this moment, where 12 of the world’s greatest Halo teams will vie for greatness, glory and a million-dollar payout. Will OpTic Gaming continue their...