Windows 10: The birth of Microsoft's new web rendering engine Project Spartan

Discus and support The birth of Microsoft's new web rendering engine Project Spartan in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As we announced last month, Project Spartan will be the new browser across all Windows 10 devices, from phones to tablets, PCs and beyond. You’ll hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The birth of Microsoft's new web rendering engine Project Spartan

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2...ng-engine.aspx

:)

Brink, Feb 25, 2015
  2. Ft. Worth Win User

Edge Browser Problems

Hello. I have posted my problem and received an answer to go into a "project spartan" and find a "more actions" icon near a "feedback" icon. I have searched the web (and googled) but am unable to find a "project spartan" that has those icons. I need
    help to find this project. Thank you. Mike

Ft. Worth, Feb 25, 2015
  3. Windows 10/Edge - Outlook App question

I am having the same problem. I can send out an email from Outlook Web App using Microsoft Edge, but cannot attach a file. I don't understand Santosh's advice. Where is the Project Spartan homepage?

Autolycus_Pitane, Feb 25, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Thanks for the thread. *Smile

BunnyJ, Feb 25, 2015
  5. Vladimir Win User
    Nice reading !

Thanks !

*Smile

Vladimir, Feb 26, 2015
  6. LEE
    Lee Win User
    There will be a test class on this topic matter next week so ensure that you read and study all material corresponding to this and any other subject matter available. The test will be part True and False, along with an essay section that will be no less that five written pages in a Blue Book, so remember to bring a Blue Book to class. . .Good luck. . . The Prof. . .*Smile

Thema:

1. The birth of Microsoft's new web rendering engine Project Spartan - Similar Threads - birth Microsoft's web

2. How to change options on Project Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    How to change options on Project Spartan?: Just started looking at Spartan today and I'm struggling to work out how to do a few things, that I think were on the 'Internet Options' tab in IE. Can anyone tell me how to: Change how tabs work so when I open something in a new tab I automatically switch to that tab...
  3. Project Spartan fails to open

in Browsers and Email
    Project Spartan fails to open: Ever since I upgraded to version 10074 I cannot get Spartan to open. It starts to activate then shuts down again before the blue splash screen has disappeared. As Spartan is set to default - whenever I use a program that requires access to the net, it cant do anything as...
  4. No Project Spartan in Build 10049

in Browsers and Email
    No Project Spartan in Build 10049: Hi there. I recently installed 10049, but Project Spartan is not there or isn't working. When I go to All Apps and search under P for Project Spartan, there is an icon. When I click on it, it puts a big picture of Project Spartan on the screen, but there is no Internet...
  5. Project Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Project Spartan: I saw somewhere on a MS site that if you are a member of THe insiders Club that you can download this browser. I can't seem to locate the url for the download. Can anyone help with this? 5004
  6. Microsoft's Project Spartan is being armed for assault in the browser.

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Project Spartan is being armed for assault in the browser.: With Project Spartan, Microsoft is building a new, modern browser for all Windows 10 devices: PCs, tablets and phones. Although the new rendering engine (Edge) has been forked from the one in Internet Explorer 11 (Trident), it has rapidly diverged from it, and now works well...
  7. Spartan's rendering engine slips into Windows 10 for Phones

in Windows 10 News
    Spartan's rendering engine slips into Windows 10 for Phones: In what is seen as a step forward for the new Edge rendering engine, Microsoft has revealed it was included in the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones, which was released earlier this week Program Manager for Internet Explorer, Kyle Pflug, said in a blog post that they...
  8. Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan: I am excited to announce significant expansions to the Microsoft Bounty Programs. We are evolving the 'Online Services Bug Bounty, launching a new bounty for Project Spartan, and updating the Mitigation Bypass Bounty. This continued evolution includes additions to the...
  9. Announcing 2015 “Project Spartan” Web Summit, May 5th and 6th

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing 2015 “Project Spartan” Web Summit, May 5th and 6th: In March, the Project Spartan team hosted a small, by-invitation workshop at our Silicon Valley campus with developers attending from popular sites and frameworks based around the Silicon Valley area. This was an invaluable opportunity for us to share our plans and meet face...
  10. Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser: A new web browser called Project Spartan has been introduced in Windows 10 Technical Preview build 10049. It's still not finished, but Windows Insider members can start playing with it to leave some feedback. Microsoft reminds us that this preview is not a polished,...