Windows 10: The Bluetooth Button doesnt show up in the Bluetooth Settings, Any suggestions?

Discus and support The Bluetooth Button doesnt show up in the Bluetooth Settings, Any suggestions? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Computer Is A HP Laptop 17 with Windows 10, Ever since last nights update the Bluetooth has been turned off and no matter where I look or how I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShadowFire1609, Jul 21, 2018.

1. The Bluetooth Button doesnt show up in the Bluetooth Settings, Any suggestions?

My Computer Is A HP Laptop 17 with Windows 10,

Ever since last nights update the Bluetooth has been turned off and no matter where I look or how I ask, I cannot find the Bluetooth switch.

Please Help

:)

ShadowFire1609, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Try3 Win User

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

The Bluetooth Button doesnt show up in the Bluetooth Settings, Any suggestions? [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

The Bluetooth Button doesnt show up in the Bluetooth Settings, Any suggestions? [​IMG]

• If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    • If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

3. ZakkWylde Win User
    Bluetooth Mice

What should i get for my lappy? Anyone have any experience with bluetooth mice? any suggestions would be appreciated. Thx

ZakkWylde, Jul 21, 2018
  4. JoeDuarte Win User

The Bluetooth Button doesnt show up in the Bluetooth Settings, Any suggestions?

"Bluetooth Settings" is missing and not showing

Hi Antonio – I had the same issue last week and fixed it. Forget about Services settings or the Programs list in Control Panel.
    1. Open Device Manager (right-click on your Start button, then in the pop-up menu click on Device Manager)
    2. In Device Manager, double-click on Bluetooth – it's the second item listed, right after Audio Inputs...
    3. Now you'll see a list of items under Bluetooth. Your Bluetooth adapter/card will be in this list, and its name will be company that makes it. e.g. Intel Wireless Bluetooth. Ignore the other items listed under Bluetooth, the Microsoft stuff and any Bluetooth devices that you see in the list, like mice or headphones. If you don't know who makes your Bluetooth card, this info will be in your paperwork, and on the PC-maker's website. It's often Intel, so if you see Intel Wireless Bluetooth, just double-click on it. If your supplier is different than click on them instead.
    4. Look at the initial screen that pops up. Under Device Status, it will say "The device is working properly", or is not working properly. If it says it's not working properly, open the Driver tab in this window, and click the Enable button.

That should fix it. Might need a reboot, but I don't remember. Go into Settings --> Devices, and Bluetooth should be back.
    Later,
    Joe Duarte
    On Twitter: ValidScience

JoeDuarte, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

The Bluetooth Button doesnt show up in the Bluetooth Settings, Any suggestions?

1. The Bluetooth Button doesnt show up in the Bluetooth Settings, Any suggestions? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Button doesnt

2. bluetooth doesnt show up in this computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth doesnt show up in this computer: i wanted to connect my apple wireless kb to this imac running windows but when i looked in device manager there is no bluetooth radio subcategory and there is no "hidden device" that turned out to be bluetooth like on my old computerthis is on an imac with a broadcom 802.11ac...
  3. bluetooth doesnt show up in this computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth doesnt show up in this computer: i wanted to connect my apple wireless kb to this imac running windows but when i looked in device manager there is no bluetooth radio subcategory and there is no "hidden device" that turned out to be bluetooth like on my old computerthis is on an imac with a broadcom 802.11ac...
  4. bluetooth doesnt show up in this computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth On/Off button doesn't show in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth On/Off button doesn't show in Settings: ThinkCentre M75q-1 - Windows 10 is up to date: December 13, 2022—KB5021233 OS Builds 19042.2364, 19043.2364, 19044.2364, and 19045.2364I don't use Bluetooth much, just for headphones. Today I couldn't get the headphones to connect and BT settings told me BT was off. Ok, how...
  6. Bluetooth On/Off button doesn't show in Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth On/Off button doesn't show in Settings: ThinkCentre M75q-1 - Windows 10 is up to date: December 13, 2022—KB5021233 OS Builds 19042.2364, 19043.2364, 19044.2364, and 19045.2364I don't use Bluetooth much, just for headphones. Today I couldn't get the headphones to connect and BT settings told me BT was off. Ok, how...
  7. Bluetooth On/Off button doesn't show in Settings

8. Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center.

Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center.: Hello,Since about last week or two, my Bluetooth has not been working. On the "Bluetooth & other devices" settings menu, the Bluetooth toggle is not appearing and the current Bluetooth devices say that "Bluetooth is turned off".When I go on Device Manager and see the status...
  9. Bluetooth toggle not showing up in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth toggle not showing up in settings: I'm having issues with Windows 10 bluetooth. Up until an hour ago my bluetooth was working fine. I turned my computer back on and went into the bluetooth settings to reconnect my headphones. It said that the bluetooth was turned off, but there was no toggle to turn it back...
  10. My bluetooth has dissapeared... any suggestions?

My bluetooth has dissapeared... any suggestions?: I have a dell computer windows 10, I can no longer pair a Bluetooth device. It says my driver is missing... Any help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-has-dissapeared-any-suggestions/e98eac5b-e020-4b21-ab17-a2d27571b94e