Windows 10: The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here

Discus and support The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here – Tell us what you want to see next Do you want to send quick messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 11, 2015.

1. The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here

The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here [​IMG]

The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here – Tell us what you want to see next

Read more: http://blogs.skype.com/2015/11/12/th...t-to-see-next/

Cluster Head, Nov 11, 2015

2. Why are "consumer preview" versions of apps being pushed in the non-Insider channel? Does MS consider us all to be beta testers now?

:)

xtcrefugee, Nov 12, 2015
  3. Skype Video

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Skype Integration for Windows 10. I understand that you would like to know about Skype video. I’ll certainly help you with this.

I suggest that you refer the following Official Skype blog to learn about the Skype Video feature.

The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here – Tell us what you want to see next | Skype Blogs

You can also post or discuss Skype related queries in the
    Skype Community Forum

Hope this will help you. Post us back if you need further assistance. We’ll be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Nov 12, 2015
  4. The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here

Lumia 535 DS got disabled camera after windows 10 update

Hello

I updated my Lumia 535 DS to windows 10 other night but every time I run skype video app (integrated) it disable my camera than I need to turn phone off\on in order to make it works again, it happening only with skype video integrated app, regular skype
    voice\video calls works normaly so I believe it just glitch it integrated app.

Message that skype video app (integrated) giving me is :

No video preview available .Your device might not have a camera ,camera disabled in privacy , or another app might already be using it

Than when I run regular camera app it says:

Something went wrong , if you need it, here`s the error code : 0xA00F4246(0xE8010001)

Other than this glitch windows 10 runs very smoothly and I'm pretty much happy with it The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here :)

Thanks in advance!

Marko Savic84, Nov 12, 2015
  5. lx07 Win User
    I guess no-one in the insider program bothered to test them. I certainly didn't (but did notice you couldn't uninstall Skype/Messenger with the normal powershell commands).

6. Almighty1 Win User
    Does this mean the Skype app is no longer needed in Windows 10?

Almighty1, Nov 15, 2015
  7. lx07 Win User
    I'd use the desktop program still at the moment. This one you can't see who is on line. Also I used it yesterday and the screen kept blanking during an active call (the screen saver coming on perhaps).

8. Almighty1 Win User

The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here

Interesting... Does the integrated one have all the emoticons and moji's?

Almighty1, Nov 15, 2015
  9. lx07 Win User
    I don't know about all (I'm far to old to understand) but having a quick look there is this lot in the Messenger app if that's what you mean...

The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here [​IMG]

10. Almighty1 Win User
    Almighty1, Nov 15, 2015
  11. lx07 Win User
    Ah, no then. None of those. Sometime later I suppose.

12. Almighty1 Win User
    Thanks as always lx07!

Almighty1, Nov 15, 2015
  13. The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here

Cluster Head, Nov 18, 2015
  14. Almighty1 Win User
    What's the difference between the Final and the Business Edition?

Almighty1, Nov 18, 2015
  15. Cluster Head, Nov 18, 2015
Thema:

The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here

1. The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here - Similar Threads - Consumer Preview Skype

2. Unconscious consumer is here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unconscious consumer is here: I bought a new laptop for about 5 years. Then I got Windows 10 for free. I think my computer crashed, I plan to give it to a repairman in my city as the warranty has expired. I don't have any key or something. How can I recover my original Windows 10? submitted by...
  3. The new Skype for Web is here

in Windows 10 News
    The new Skype for Web is here: Skype has always been about bringing people together. We continue to be driven by the opportunity to connect our global community of hundreds of millions of users, empowering them to feel closer and achieve more together. We are pleased to announce the launch of the new Skype...
  4. Personalized Emoticons now here in Skype Insider Preview 8.38.76.134

in Windows 10 News
    Personalized Emoticons now here in Skype Insider Preview 8.38.76.134: Available on all platforms Version: 8.38.76.134 We're excited to announce personalized emoticons are now available for all Skype Insiders on our latest build! To personalize your everyday expressions you can simply right click (on desktop) or long press (on mobile) to reveal...
  5. Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype (Preview) - canot log in to Skype: Hello, two days ago a company I am starting to work for has created an account on Skype for me. The Skype email address is on their domain, and I entered password, pressed ENTER, account was created. I was able to get in on my Android device the next day (yesterday) and...
  6. skype preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skype preview: When is Skype Preview not going to be preview anymore? Anybody heard anything? 78878
  7. Skype for Business is here!

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business is here!: A few weeks ago, we announced the technical preview of the Skype for Business client, and today, we’re thrilled to announce that the new Skype for Business client is now rolling out as part of the April monthly update for Office 2013! In addition, Skype for Business Online is...
  8. Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Bots preview comes to consumers and developers: Skype brings together hundreds of millions of people around the world every day. The amazing connection that Skype brings to so many people inspired us to think about the next platform shift, to conversation as a platform. Today we are introducing Skype Bots—a new way to...
  9. Skype integration for Slack now available for preview

in Windows 10 News
    Skype integration for Slack now available for preview: At Skype, we are committed to breaking down communication barriers and getting the world talking. This is why we make Skype available on multiple platforms and continue to explore more ways to help you stay connected. Today we’re releasing a preview version of Skype...
  10. The new Skype for desktop is here

in Windows 10 News
    The new Skype for desktop is here: In today’s hectic world, maintaining our personal connections is more important than ever. We need to get more done, whether it’s planning daily menus, scheduling appointments, coordinating family schedules, or having a virtual tutoring session. We’ve been listening to your...