Windows 10: the content enlarge in word after update win10

Discus and support the content enlarge in word after update win10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the content enlarge in word after update win10 no issue in win7, try office 2007 and office2016 in win10, same issue, will enalrge May I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hithins, Feb 8, 2017.

1. hithins Win User

the content enlarge in word after update win10

no issue in win7, try office 2007 and office2016 in win10, same issue, will enalrge

May I know what is the problem and how to solve it? Since many offical was created in win7 before, if we upgrade to win10, then print out will have problem.

the content enlarge in word after update win10 [​IMG]

the content enlarge in word after update win10 [​IMG]

:)

hithins, Feb 8, 2017

2. Text words, to small? nokia 635

Can I enlarge my text words, they are to small?

Ron turner44, Feb 8, 2017
  3. Universal Windows apps do not resize correctly

I've been having an issue with random apps for a while now and it just dawned on me that everything having this issue, is a universal app.

Enlarging the window beyond the size it launched at, results in the contents scaling, the borders moving accordingly, but a big transparent hole between the initial edge(s) and the new ones. If I enlarge the window and close it (which has to be done via
    the taskbar button since there is no control box visible), then it's good at that size on the next launch.

Words don't explain it that well, so this is a recording of what's happening.

Gfycat - Create, Discover and Share Awesome GIFs

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Jim (Vaelek), Feb 8, 2017
  4. the content enlarge in word after update win10

Welcome to the TenForums @hithins

Not sure if this is answer but I would check to see what default margins and paper type are set in Word using Windows 7. Likely paper type as margins in screen grabs look similar.

I would check same under Windows 10.

Caledon Ken, Feb 8, 2017
  5. hithins Win User
    @Caledon Ken

I compared the setting for defualt Margins and size , win7 and win10 are the same setting, defualt Magins is Noraml , Size is A4.

and my document configured the margin and size before and enable the protect mode in win7, the setting should not can be changed after open it win 10.

hithins, Feb 9, 2017
  6. hithins Win User
    Compared the setting in win7 and win10, the default Margins and size are the same, Margins is Noraml, Size is A4.

and my doument configured the margins and size setting before and enable the protect mode, the setting should can not be changed in win10

hithins, Feb 9, 2017
  7. Worth a shot.

If you notice where people can sign, in the one that uses extra page there is actually an extra underscore line without the words Consignee / Endorsee.

Found this link in our forum. Please check fonts throughout document.

Word document corruption after Windows 10 installation

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. the content enlarge in word after update win10 - Similar Threads - content enlarge word

2. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  3. Win10 20H2, refreshing the content of directories

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 20H2, refreshing the content of directories: I have the latest win10 build, 20H2 at date 01.12.2020. After a few minutes of using the windows, I have a problem with the explorer: the content of directories does not auto-refresh e.g.when I create new file, file doesn't appear. When I delete file, file doesn'tdisappear....
  4. Blank screen with enlarged cursor after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank screen with enlarged cursor after update: I had kept my laptop (MSI GF63) for update and now after restarting it, it loads into a blank screen with a big cursor. Please help. submitted by /u/Koro_Heisenberg [link] [comments]...
  5. Enlarging at will

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enlarging at will: I got a brand new laptop. I have been using it and sometimes as I'm moving the cursor, it enlarges the document or gmail, or whatever I'm in, and I can't even access some of the buttons I need. I can't see how to decrease the size when that happens....
  6. Enlarge icons

Enlarge icons: Hello, This is my first post! I hope that I will make myself understood since I am French and my English is poor ... I want to enlarge the icons in the side panel from the explorer? Do you have any solutions? [img] 146409
  7. Urgent!!! - Word Found Unreadable Content

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Urgent!!! - Word Found Unreadable Content: Good Morning, I am unable to open my word document for my MBA class that is due today at 7:00 pm. Please help, I am getting this error message "Word Found Unreadable Content:...
  8. Notification Tray Enlarged Border After 1809 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Tray Enlarged Border After 1809 Update: I updated Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) to version 1809 yesterday through Windows Update. After the update, the notification tray started showing an enlarged border around it. Also, if I change the theme to dark mode, the Windows Explorer address bar shows white text over white...
  9. Videos play enlarged. Presumably after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos play enlarged. Presumably after windows 10 update.: My HP laptop now playes most videos extreemly enlarged for no apperant reason. Possibly after windows update. How can i fix it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-play-enlarged-presumably-after-windows-10/34e42c08-c159-4d6a-959c-6d52b528934d
  10. Screen enlargement

Screen enlargement: My screen suddenly enlarges. I know how to get back to 100% but how can I stop this happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-enlargement/b66ef8cc-c125-4e48-87fe-1a3f88d12986