Windows 10: The Cursed Buzzing Noise

Discus and support The Cursed Buzzing Noise in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just recently have done the new windows update to OS 16299.125 and now once again when streaming audio/video no matter what browser every so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jasonboyd87, Jan 6, 2018.

1. The Cursed Buzzing Noise

I have just recently have done the new windows update to OS 16299.125 and now once again when streaming audio/video no matter what browser every so often close to 1-5 minutes there is a short buzz sound and continues playing. it is extremely annoying! The same issue happened with the last update, I was only able to get the buzz to stop after I uninstalled the previous update. does anyone know a better solution? thanks

:)

jasonboyd87, Jan 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 Xbox App Buzzing Noises

When I use the Xbox app to launch a game on Windows 10, 75% of the time it will either make a short buzzing noise and then there is no audio, or make a non-stop buzzing noise that is really annoying and the other 25% of the time it works fine after making
    a short buzzing noise. I have tried to update my drivers/reinstall and everything. I can't seem to fix it. Anyone know whats going on?

fearrippers, Jan 6, 2018
  3. BCUnbrokn Win User
    Why do people complain that I have a buzzing or washing machine sound noise without any sound in the room except Laptop fans while I am playing video games on my PC

I keep getting complaints that my microphone has a buzzing noise in the background and I can't seem to fix it. I have used good quality headsets and even bought a gaming headset but there are still people telling me they can hear a buzzing or "Vacuum like"
    noise in the background.

Any help appreciated

BCUnbrokn, Jan 6, 2018
  4. The Cursed Buzzing Noise

Maybe update your Audio Device. Welcome to The Forum*Smile

Josey Wales, Jan 6, 2018
Thema:

The Cursed Buzzing Noise

1. The Cursed Buzzing Noise - Similar Threads - Cursed Buzzing Noise

2. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing Noise BSOD: Can anybody tell me why the PC Does a BSOD everyday, with code UNEXPECTED-POWER-EXECPTION please I will do anything to prevent it. Unfortunately I cannot share a screenshot....
  3. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing Noise BSOD: Can anybody tell me why the PC Does a BSOD everyday, with code UNEXPECTED-POWER-EXECPTION please I will do anything to prevent it. Unfortunately I cannot share a screenshot....
  4. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Buzzing noise into a restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing noise into a restart: Yesterday my Windows started doing a weird thing. My laptop freezed, started buzzing and restarted. I didnt really thing much of it because i manually installed windows 10 on my laptop through the media creation tool, and my laptop BSoDs anyway. I didnt really see anything so...
  6. Crash with buzz noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crash with buzz noise: Hi Microsoft, Could you help with my issue, my PC keep crashing with very loud buzz when I play video or games. Please find below the minidump and MSinfo for your reference. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsBGB8boYXyRaBwWi9cQNl0r1gU?e=8oIcIj Thank you so much for the support....
  7. Buzzing noise

Buzzing noise: Everytime I scroll in firefox it makes a small faint buzzing noise and I've tried to search it up but nothing has worked so far, it's never done this until now even when I had a different mouse it still makes the noise. When I put my ear near my pc there's not a single sound...
  8. Microphone buzzing noise

Microphone buzzing noise: Hi there i have recently bough a pc and when i used a microphone for gaming it would always have a buzzing noise when there was not buzzing noise I was picking up from my surroundings I found out that it was a problem with windows 10 and it was working on older vesions of...
  9. BSOD with a buzzing noise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with a buzzing noise.: Hi there This is my first time posting on a site like this so sorry if I don't do this right. I have just had a BSOD and need some help with what caused the error, attached is a copy of the mini dump file and MSInfo file. If any other info is required ;et me know. Any...
  10. Loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud buzzing noise: Hello! I have a year-old Lenovo G500 laptop, and recently it started doing this loud, buzzing sound quite often, even when there's only one program opened. I checked CPU and disk usage the first few times it happened, but they're fairly low. I'm not really tech-savvy, so...