Windows 10: The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections

Discus and support The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I keep getting disconnected from the internet and every time i run the network troubleshooter I get the same error: The device or resource... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GMS Group, May 8, 2018.

1. GMS Group Win User

The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections

Hi

I keep getting disconnected from the internet and every time i run the network troubleshooter I get the same error: The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections on port "8446".

Can anyone help pls?

PS. I have included a screenshot in the attachments

:)

GMS Group, May 8, 2018
Thema:

The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections

1. The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections - Similar Threads - device resource 127

2. The device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...: Hi,I was having wifi problems and decided to do a Network Reset. After the reset, I have not been able to connect to wireless networks since. The option is completely gone from the settings. I have just connected to the same internet I was using before with ethernet now and...
  3. The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not set up to accept connections on port "The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not set up to accept connections on port "The...: I am getting this error from every microsoft application when I try and sign in. My internet works fine as I am able to browse no problem. I believe this error happened after the last security update. I tried to uninstall it but it kept failing the uninstall. Not sure what to...
  4. The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not set up to accept connections on port "The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not set up to accept connections on port "The...: I am getting this error from every microsoft application when I try and sign in. My internet works fine as I am able to browse no problem. I believe this error happened after the last security update. I tried to uninstall it but it kept failing the uninstall. Not sure what to...
  5. The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not set up to accept connections on port "The...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not set up to accept connections on port "The...

The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not set up to accept connections on port "The...: HP Laptop running Windows 10. I am unable to connect to the internet while connected to my home network using Wi-Fi, I can connect to the internet using the local Wi-Fi available in my apartment complex. All my other devices can connect to the internet using Wi-Fi.I've tried...
  7. The device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

The device or resource wpad.home is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...: Keep getting disconnected from the internet. This happens even without a browser open. All the old threads state to turn off proxy settings - tried this, no change. I'm using windows 10...
  8. The device or resource (wpad.home) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

The device or resource (wpad.home) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...: This is the only description given to me when troubleshooting my Wi-fi connection. Using windows inbuilt troubleshooter, Windows 10 home. Intel 7500. Before posting this question I have already attempted a dozen or so fixes related very similarly to this trouble code...
  9. The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...

The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World...: Every time i try to access my localhost through any of the browsers it shows that the connection is refused. i tried changing the proxy settings and firewalls setting but all in vain. i tried every possible solutions available on internet to get access to it but of no help....
  10. The device or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not set up to accept connections on port "The...

The device or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not set up to accept connections on port "The...: I've been having this problem and can't seem to find a solution where I try to connect to the internet through my wireless or a ethernet cable connected to a eero that is connected to the wireless. Both say there's no internet but I can still get online and go to different...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections on port 1565.

2. The device or resource (127.0.0.1) is not set up to accept connections on port 49698.

3. device not set up to accept connections