Windows 10: The Division

Discus and support The Division in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone trying the bata of the Division? Looks good. 37795 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jeb1000, Jan 16, 2016.

1. jeb1000 Win User

The Division

Anyone trying the bata of the Division? Looks good.

:)

jeb1000, Jan 16, 2016
  2. RAHULVI Win User

update divise

X2 02

RAHULVI, Jan 16, 2016
  3. Calculator's Division Key Behaves Like Division Slash Instead

Hello,

I believe the division key on Windows 10's calculator (÷) is behaving like the division slash (/) instead. Upon trying to find the answer to the question "$83.50 is 42.6% of how much?", and pressing 83.5÷42.6%, 35.571 is displayed, which is incorrect. 196.00938
    should be displayed. I thought I was going crazy, and had to run the calculation on my phone, which gave me the right answer! To get to the correct answer on Windows 10's calc, I had to divide 83.5 by 42.6 and then multiply by 100, which I shouldn't have to
    do if the calc has the ÷ key.

Please advice.

Thank you!

Wolfgang

WolfgangRainer, Jan 16, 2016
  4. TheZeeMan Win User

The Division

I was in the alpha...the game is so different, it's refreshing for a change...I can't wait to play the full game.

TheZeeMan, Jan 19, 2016
  5. Archie123 Win User
    got my beta key from nvidia today not expecting much its been overhyped as usual

Archie123, Jan 20, 2016
  6. TheZeeMan Win User
    I don't think it's overhyped. It's an RPG shooter, kind of like mass effect and destiny...but not some sci-fi thing...the story has me super intrigued as I love military end of the world scenarios...it's also 3rd person with the cover system just like ME, except I did like ME's cover system better, but it could be fixed in the beta.

I do hope they still plan on bringing in the ability to use your tablet/mobile device to control your drones and stuff...cause I have kids who are always bored so it will give them something to do *Biggrin

TheZeeMan, Jan 20, 2016
  7. Archie123 Win User
    they need to fix the dark zone , campers hanging around to steal loot are becoming annoying

Archie123, Jan 29, 2016
  8. hamnat Win User

The Division

Oops completely forgot beta was this weekend. Got my key from Nvidia last week

hamnat, Jan 30, 2016
  9. BRO
    bro Win User
    Open beta now started.

10. Dude Win User
    Downloading it now, hope its good

11. jeb1000 Win User
    Sure been getting some great reviews for those that do that sort of thing.

My Son-in-law is a lead designer with Red Storm - they have done all the Steven King games. His team did most of the background for all of them. They sure have done a great job with The Division.

jeb1000, Feb 20, 2016
  12. tehdude Win User
    I'm currently playing it, so far it seems pretty cool.

tehdude, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

The Division

1. The Division - Similar Threads - Division

2. "Family and Other options" division in the windows setting

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Family and Other options" division in the windows setting: There is no "Family and Other options" in my windows setting, accounts division. how can I add an administrator account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-and-other-options-division-in-the-windows/facd3151-bc79-4e72-bd2a-4c047566d013
  3. "Family and Other options" division in the windows setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Family and Other options" division in the windows setting: There is no "Family and Other options" in my windows setting, accounts division. how can I add an administrator account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-and-other-options-division-in-the-windows/facd3151-bc79-4e72-bd2a-4c047566d013
  4. "Family and Other options" division in the windows setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.: Please can anyone give me any help/assistance. I have recently upgraded my GPU from a RX5600XT to the RX7600.The new card appears to work fine during gaming/use however if I then close the game/app and try to restart it or open another game/app I get the following message....
  6. Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.

Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.: Please can anyone give me any help/assistance. I have recently upgraded my GPU from a RX5600XT to the RX7600.The new card appears to work fine during gaming/use however if I then close the game/app and try to restart it or open another game/app I get the following message....
  7. Wrong division on the Libraries in the File Explorer left Pane - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong division on the Libraries in the File Explorer left Pane - Windows 11: Hello, I'm using Windows 11. A few weeks ago, I noticed these gray lines on the left pane of the File Explorer, specifically on the Libraries section. I'm not sure why this is happening. It doesn't matter if the theme is light or dark; I face the same issue. Regards....
  8. Wrong division on the Libraries in the File Explorer left Pane - Windows 11

Wrong division on the Libraries in the File Explorer left Pane - Windows 11: Hello, I'm using Windows 11. A few weeks ago, I noticed these gray lines on the left pane of the File Explorer, specifically on the Libraries section. I'm not sure why this is happening. It doesn't matter if the theme is light or dark; I face the same issue. Regards....
  9. Regsvr32 error - every time I launch Division 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regsvr32 error - every time I launch Division 2: Hey there!I had trouble with Regsvr in the past, and microsoft guys helped me fix it. Now I'm still having the error pop up every time I launch Division 2 - the ubisoft game. Can we make it go away?Thx...
  10. Regsvr32 error - every time I launch Division 2

Regsvr32 error - every time I launch Division 2: Hey there!I had trouble with Regsvr in the past, and microsoft guys helped me fix it. Now I'm still having the error pop up every time I launch Division 2 - the ubisoft game. Can we make it go away?Thx...