Windows 10: the "e" "g" "h" "num8" and "num9" keys doesnt work on W10

Discus and support the "e" "g" "h" "num8" and "num9" keys doesnt work on W10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After i installed windows 10 on my Asus N53SV, the keyboard doesnt work properly. I look on the internet for help, but it looks like im the only one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sandypapo, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Sandypapo Win User

the "e" "g" "h" "num8" and "num9" keys doesnt work on W10

After i installed windows 10 on my Asus N53SV, the keyboard doesnt work properly.
    I look on the internet for help, but it looks like im the only one.

I tried uninstall and reinstall almost everything i know. From keyboard driver, touchpad, etc.

I dont know what else to do. Please help me.

The weirdest thing is that by itself the problem fixed for like a month (i didnt do anything!), but now it started again.

Thanks!!

:)

Sandypapo, Apr 16, 2018
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Apr 16, 2018
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Apr 16, 2018
  4. Clintlgm Win User

Not sure that your notebook support windows 10 lots of older Asus notebooks don't. It really sounds like a keyboard issue physically. If you haven't already downloaded your drivers from Asus Support Downloads for your specific notebook with windows 10 OS. The ATK package has a lot to do with keyboards. Don't use any driver except whats on the Asus site until you get it up and running again then if you want to try different drivers do them one at a time and spend some time sorting out that they don't have issues before moving on to the next. Windows native drivers will drive you crazy sometimes keep that in mind

Clintlgm, Apr 16, 2018
Thema:

1. the "e" "g" "h" "num8" and "num9" keys doesnt work on W10 - Similar Threads - num8 num9 keys

2. g and h keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    g and h keys not working: g and h keys not workingwhenever I type g and h keys they don't work until the 10th time i press them.I am using a brand new surface laptop 5.thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-and-h-keys-not-working/ea76784e-fef0-4a33-b3c7-99a10982720f
  3. g and h keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    g and h keys not working: g and h keys not workingwhenever I type g and h keys they don't work until the 10th time i press them.I am using a brand new surface laptop 5.thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-and-h-keys-not-working/ea76784e-fef0-4a33-b3c7-99a10982720f
  4. g and h keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. e, t, y, o, g, h keys respond but not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e, t, y, o, g, h keys respond but not working correctly.: My laptop is Asus. e, t, y, o, g, h keys respond but not working correctly. When I type t, i get 4f, when I type y, i get 7j, when I type letter o, I get 9, when I type g, i get r,when I type letter h, I get u. when I type letter e, I get a small window showing up and...
  6. e, t, y, o, g, h keys respond but not working correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    e, t, y, o, g, h keys respond but not working correctly: My laptop is Asus. e, t, y, o, g, h keys respond but not working correctly. When I type t, i get 4f, when I type y, i get 7j, when I type letter o, I get 9, when I type g, i get r,when I type letter h, I get u. when I type letter e, I get a small window showing up and...
  7. Laptop keyboard keys w-e-g-h not working

Laptop keyboard keys w-e-g-h not working: My Samsung laptop keys w, e, g, h are not working I have tried advance troubleshooter it said no need for update or changes made it is two years old windows 10 OS never had such a problem before can you help?...
  8. Keyboard and On Screen Keyboard Num8 key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and On Screen Keyboard Num8 key doesnt work: Dear Mentors; I have an strange problem with my keyboard In bios and log on screen in windows 10 num8 key is working perfectly but when i log in to windows after password screen physical keyboard and even on screen keyboard num 8 is not working every key working except this...
  9. Keyboard and On Screen Keyboard Num8 key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard and On Screen Keyboard Num8 key doesnt work: Dear Mentors; I have an strange problem with my keyboard In bios and log on screen in windows 10 num8 key is working perfectly but when i log in to windows after password screen physical keyboard and even on screen keyboard num 8 is not working every key working except this...
  10. g and h keys not working

g and h keys not working: g and h keys not working whenever I type g and h keys they either tend to reload the page or on notepad spams the date. I am using windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-and-h-keys-not-working/ace034ea-884c-4f0e-9b17-a5c609d46e97