Windows 10: the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match t

Discus and support the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match t in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match the computed checksum" please help me this message pops up when i boot my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alakazam123, May 14, 2016.

1. the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match t

the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match the computed checksum" please help me this message pops up when i boot my computer !

:)

alakazam123, May 14, 2016

2. Getting Blue Screen error on Acer Aspire laptop installed with Windows 10

I have also had a BLACK screen with the words:-

The File Is Possibly Corrupt

The File Header Checksum Does Not Match The Computer Checksum

What does all that Mean???

Phil The Chef.

PhilipMattan, May 14, 2016
  3. Puffy1 Win User
    header checksum problem

I am using windows 10 home edition. On surfing, I suddenly got my PC turned off and now on restarting I read the message - The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum.

Please tell what to do to start my PC.

Puffy1, May 14, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match t

Hi alakazam123 and welcome to Tenforums.
    You might want to try running chkdsk on your drive. If you can't get into Windows at all, please see step #3:
    Drive Error Checking in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Hopefully your drive hasn't failed completely. *Smile

simrick, May 14, 2016
  5. ok so it doesnt display the message anymore but whenever i play a gAme(ingame) my computer will crash And display your pc ran into an error memory management what will i do?

alakazam123, May 14, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    So you ran chkdsk and it helped?
    I would start a thread in the BSOD section, read the instructions, and upload the requested log files for someone to have a look for you.
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

simrick, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match t

1. the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match t - Similar Threads - file possibly corrupt

2. The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum: Hello, ive been trying to fix my laptop from this issuefor a really long time with no success. At i think august 2023, i was playing with my laptop. I wanted to get off and ill play later. Hen i got back and turned on my laptop, i had the logo screen load and the instantly...
  3. The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum: Hello, ive been trying to fix my laptop from this issuefor a really long time with no success. At i think august 2023, i was playing with my laptop. I wanted to get off and ill play later. Hen i got back and turned on my laptop, i had the logo screen load and the instantly...
  4. The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum

in Windows 10 News
    An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum: [IMG]You are trying to install a game or software on your Windows, and suddenly, you encounter An error that occurred while unpacking; It does not match the checksum message. As a result, you cannot continue with the installation. This common issue often occurs when you...
  6. error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...: Ive used installation media to do a startup repair, the startup repair ran the first time but did not fix the error, the 2nd time i tried it i get the error: "startup repair couldnt repair your pc log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"I ran diagnostics on...
  7. error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...

error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...: Ive used installation media to do a startup repair, the startup repair ran the first time but did not fix the error, the 2nd time i tried it i get the error: "startup repair couldnt repair your pc log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"I ran diagnostics on...
  8. error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Possibly corrupt files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possibly corrupt files: I recently tried to run an Adobe application on my Win 11 machine. I have a full version of Win 11. The app would not open so I contacted tech support and after an hour+ of troubleshooting they determined that the problem is that my system has 2 corrupt files: msvcr100.dll...
  10. Possibly corrupt files

Possibly corrupt files: I recently tried to run an Adobe application on my Win 11 machine. I have a full version of Win 11. The app would not open so I contacted tech support and after an hour+ of troubleshooting they determined that the problem is that my system has 2 corrupt files: msvcr100.dll...