Windows 10: The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

Discus and support The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, ive been trying to fix my laptop from this issuefor a really long time with no success. At i think august 2023, i was playing with my laptop. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cooldudeman1235b, Feb 23, 2024.

1. The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

Hello, ive been trying to fix my laptop from this issuefor a really long time with no success. At i think august 2023, i was playing with my laptop. I wanted to get off and ill play later. Hen i got back and turned on my laptop, i had the logo screen load and the instantly the error messageMy bios : InsydeH2O Setup UtilityMy laptop is an old white packard bell laptop.Windows version : 10I hope this information helps.

:)

Cooldudeman1235b, Feb 23, 2024

2. Windows 10 CD boot The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

Recently I had my bootmgr image become corrupted, I tried repairing it with a windows 10 install disk but when i specifically boot from that disk, I get the error message "The file is possibly corrupt, the file header checksum does not match the computed
    checksum"?? help

NickRichardson902, Feb 23, 2024
  3. the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match t

the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match the computed checksum" please help me this message pops up when i boot my computer !

alakazam123, Feb 23, 2024
  4. The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

"the file is possibly corrupt. the file header checksum doesnot match the computed checksum" in windows 10

Hi ,

I have DELL STUDIO 1555 64 bit Upgraded to windows 10.

There was 6 beep while turning ON my laptop. I gave it to authorized DELL service center for repair. They suggested to change the motherboard. I got the laptop today after replacement of motherboard today.

It was working fine. And I wanted to check for windows updates so i clicked for that

While checking for updates i got the blue screen error

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you."

After the restart

I can see the black screen with below message

"the file is possibly corrupt. the file header checksum does not match the computed checksum "

Suggest me a solution.

NiranjanKrish, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

1. The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum - Similar Threads - file possibly corrupt

2. The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum: Hello, ive been trying to fix my laptop from this issuefor a really long time with no success. At i think august 2023, i was playing with my laptop. I wanted to get off and ill play later. Hen i got back and turned on my laptop, i had the logo screen load and the instantly...
  3. The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum: Hello, ive been trying to fix my laptop from this issuefor a really long time with no success. At i think august 2023, i was playing with my laptop. I wanted to get off and ill play later. Hen i got back and turned on my laptop, i had the logo screen load and the instantly...
  4. ExFAT Checksums Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ExFAT Checksums Question: Hi,According to the ExFAT filesystem specification https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/fileio/exfat-specification, ExFAT stores checksums of all files and directories in the filesystem. Is there any way to validate that for a given ExFAT filesystem, the stored...
  5. An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum

in Windows 10 News
    An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum: [IMG]You are trying to install a game or software on your Windows, and suddenly, you encounter An error that occurred while unpacking; It does not match the checksum message. As a result, you cannot continue with the installation. This common issue often occurs when you...
  6. error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...: Ive used installation media to do a startup repair, the startup repair ran the first time but did not fix the error, the 2nd time i tried it i get the error: "startup repair couldnt repair your pc log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"I ran diagnostics on...
  7. error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...: Ive used installation media to do a startup repair, the startup repair ran the first time but did not fix the error, the 2nd time i tried it i get the error: "startup repair couldnt repair your pc log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"I ran diagnostics on...
  8. error 0xc0000221 "the headed checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum"...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Original checksum of system files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Original checksum of system files: Hello,Could anyone help me with, where I can find original uncorrupted checksum/hash values SHA256 of windows system files online- so that I can verify my system file's hash value with Microsoft's original value....
  10. the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match t

in Windows 10 Support
    the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match t: the file is possibly corrupt the file header checksum does not match the computed checksum" please help me this message pops up when i boot my computer ! 50344