Windows 10: The final compliance countdown: Are you ready for GDPR?

Discus and support The final compliance countdown: Are you ready for GDPR? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On May 25, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will replace the Data Protection Directive as the new standard on data privacy for all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 10, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

The final compliance countdown: Are you ready for GDPR?

Source: The final compliance countdown: Are you ready for GDPR? Microsoft Secure

:)

Brink, May 10, 2018
Thema:

The final compliance countdown: Are you ready for GDPR?

1. The final compliance countdown: Are you ready for GDPR? - Similar Threads - final compliance countdown

2. Intune Compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Compliance: Hello!Is Windows 11 Home Single Language OS, Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 is compatible for installing Intune?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-compliance/d189ed8e-0c02-43b7-ab4d-d5b0055e98b9
  3. Countdown timer Overlay

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Countdown timer Overlay: Is there a way to give a visual countdown that overlays over other applications? I have been using the family safety settings to limit screen time. My only issue is that it does not warn the user prior to the program simply shutting off. If there is not something built into...
  4. Countdown to greatness help?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Countdown to greatness help?: So my computer gets stuck if i restart (not turn off and on, restart option) or update it. i tried to fix this forever ago and couldnt, im getting a new pc (needed an upgrade anyway) but i dont currently have the money, so while i wait to be able to get a new pc i have to...
  5. Screensaver Countdown Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver Countdown Feature: Any ideas on how a person might add a countdown timer, to warn that the screensaver is about to turn on? I've got to re-login whenever it does, and sometimes I'm just sitting here, thinking. I wouldn't want something like Mouse Jiggler -- I do want the screensaver to turn on,...
  6. 1809 Update incoming! Are you ready?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 Update incoming! Are you ready?: I am, and eagerly awaiting how long this time the update will take up my poor little PC (last time just over 45 minutes in all... I think Europe has to wait till 7 pm until Microsoft decides to slam that Fall update onto their servers... So you ready for an afternoon/morning...
  7. GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint

in Windows 10 News
    GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint: Microsoft is committed to helping our business customers comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Last month, and how we help businesses around the world, not just in Europe, take control, manage compliance, and avoid risk. Today we wanted to share how the...
  8. #MSIgnite - Windows resources to help support your GDPR compliance

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite - Windows resources to help support your GDPR compliance: With exactly eight months to go until the deadline, any organization that wants to do business with European Union (EU) residents will need to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). According to a recent report by Spiceworks, only 25 percent of...
  9. SHA-1 deprecation countdown

in Windows 10 News
    SHA-1 deprecation countdown: The SHA-1 hash algorithm is no longer secure. Weaknesses in SHA-1 could allow an attacker to spoof content, execute phishing attacks, or perform man-in-the-middle attacks when browsing the web. Microsoft, in collaboration with other members of the industry, is working to...
  10. Announcing GDPR Compliance Manager in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing GDPR Compliance Manager in Microsoft 365: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which began as a regulatory requirement, is increasingly seen as a long-term opportunity to establish greater trust with customers and further unlock employee collaboration and productivity in many businesses. The intelligent...