Windows 10: The fine print pop up

Discus and support The fine print pop up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; All my Microsoft programs have just begun displaying a pop when I open them. The pop-up screen is called 'the fine print'. Is this malware? How can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GW44, Aug 8, 2018.

1. GW44 Win User

The fine print pop up

All my Microsoft programs have just begun displaying a pop when I open them. The pop-up screen is called 'the fine print'. Is this malware? How can I get rid of it?

:)

GW44, Aug 8, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Notification to update the Fine Print pops up

Hi Marvin, this 'Fine Print' notification is legit, a lot of users are seeing this, you can accept that . . .

Though it does seem buggy, a lot of users are reporting that it keeps popping up, hopefully Microsoft will push out a patch to fix this

DaveM121, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Notification to update the Fine Print pops up

I wanted to open my e-mail but received a pop up requiring to accept The Fine Print, an update from Microsoft. I am not able to start Outlook without accepting this update. Tell me please, if this a legal update or a scam.

Marvin 01tokz.01, Aug 8, 2018
  4. The fine print pop up

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

The fine print pop up

1. The fine print pop up - Similar Threads - fine print pop

2. pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    pop ups: I am trying to block pop ups in Google Chrome. I cannot find it in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups/46985d2c-fe28-4202-9172-4234548ecddd
  3. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  4. Windows 10 Pop Up balloon notification for printing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pop Up balloon notification for printing: [ATTACH] Having trouble getting the printer pop up balloon to show up on my PC I did a couple of things that i saw on forums: - Checking Server Properties -Notifications & Actions - Placing them manually in regedit. These things did not work for me. Other things like...
  5. This Pop Up

in Windows 10 Customization
    This Pop Up: Anyone know why i keep getting this pop up every time I click File Explorer? Thanks.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-up/1e976e77-5b8d-49e8-9ec3-73a998093cba
  6. Pop Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop Up: Two days ago I started getting the most annoying pop up asking for username, password and even though all details were included and correct the sod just keeps appearing. This only happens when I open Outlook so I have resorted to another application for my emails. Outlook is...
  7. pop ups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pop ups: Howto stop all the pop ups when on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/pop-ups/a38e76cf-9e35-4950-b446-6535a51ea907
  8. fine print

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fine print: is the fine print pop up virous or what ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/fine-print/c0a2d905-eea5-4cdb-83da-70f959cb5e49
  9. Notification to update the Fine Print pops up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notification to update the Fine Print pops up: I wanted to open my e-mail but received a pop up requiring to accept The Fine Print, an update from Microsoft. I am not able to start Outlook without accepting this update. Tell me please, if this a legal update or a scam....
  10. The Fine Print update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Fine Print update?: I went to open my e-mail this morning and I keep getting a pop up to accept an update from Microsoft called The Fine Print, I cannot run outlook without accepting it. Is this a legitimate update or a scam of some sort....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable the fine print popup