Windows 10: the fix to windows 10 settings that won't open

Discus and support the fix to windows 10 settings that won't open in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Microsoft came out with a troubleshoot fix here is the link http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...e04c55f?page=1 hope this helps out 10566 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by firenate, Jul 30, 2015.

1. firenate Win User

the fix to windows 10 settings that won't open

firenate, Jul 30, 2015

2. how can i fix setting that can't open

im using windows 10, my setting won't open how can i fix it

aimansafwan, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Zadok16 Win User
    Windows 10 settings crash

I upgraded my computer to windows 10

and when I tried to opens settings it won't open.

i tried to use the trouble shooter but it didn't fix my problem.

What can I do to fix it?

Zadok16, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

the fix to windows 10 settings that won't open

1. the fix to windows 10 settings that won't open - Similar Threads - fix settings won't

2. Windows 10 System Settings won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 System Settings won't open: I have tried using the Windows logo key +I, I tried the Settings icon on the Start Menu, the Display Settings from the Desktop right-click menu; the Task Bar Settings right-click menu, and every time, the Settings window appears for 1-2 seconds and closes. Restarting the PC...
  3. Windows 10 System Settings won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 System Settings won't open: I have tried using the Windows logo key +I, I tried the Settings icon on the Start Menu, the Display Settings from the Desktop right-click menu; the Task Bar Settings right-click menu, and every time, the Settings window appears for 1-2 seconds and closes. Restarting the PC...
  4. Windows settings won't open

Windows settings won't open: Hi, I tried to open the settings app on windows 10 today and it refuses to open, I have restarted Pc and also tried command prompts but nothing has fixed it, it just pops up and then closes immediately, I can't access updates, display settings or anything....
  5. Why won't Windows 10 Settings Open?

Why won't Windows 10 Settings Open?: Hey there, I recently received a new Windows 10 laptop. When I got it, settings worked perfectly fine. The other day, I was using this laptop and I tried to open settings. However, it would simply quickly flash a window with a settings icon and it wouldn't open anything. The...
  6. Settings won't open in windows 10

Settings won't open in windows 10: From the last few days, the system setting won't open. And from last night even WhatsApp application doesn't even open. When I double click setting and whatsapp, it doesn't make any changes it remains the same as before double click. Please provide a solution for this, it...
  7. Windows 10 settings won't open.

Windows 10 settings won't open.: I ran the scannow in the command center, it found a corrupt file and I restarted my laptop. Still will not open settings control panel. I'm needing this fixed ASAP....
  8. My Settings won't open on windows 10

My Settings won't open on windows 10: I have a few issues with my MSI GL63 8RC laptop and I'm wanting to factory reset it to try and fix these problems, but it won't let me. It shows it open but then closes it after a few seconds....
  9. Windows Won't open Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Won't open Settings: I'm on windows 1803 at the moment, mostly because my machine won't open up settings in the windows menu to check for updates. I've tried using the Run command and then typing "ms-settings" into the box, but I get a popup saying that Windows cannot find "ms-settings." Any...
  10. Settings won't open in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Settings won't open in Windows 10: Start, Settings does nothing. Settings does not open. Otherwise Windows 10/Edge is great. 10963

Users found this page by searching for:

1. settings wont launch windows 10 fix

2. my settings page wont open