Windows 10: the fix to windows 10 settings that won't open

Discus and support the fix to windows 10 settings that won't open in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Microsoft came out with a troubleshoot fix here is the link http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...e04c55f?page=1 hope this helps out 10566 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by firenate, Jul 30, 2015.

1. firenate Win User

the fix to windows 10 settings that won't open

firenate, Jul 30, 2015

2. how can i fix setting that can't open

im using windows 10, my setting won't open how can i fix it

aimansafwan, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Zadok16 Win User
    Windows 10 settings crash

I upgraded my computer to windows 10

and when I tried to opens settings it won't open.

i tried to use the trouble shooter but it didn't fix my problem.

What can I do to fix it?

Zadok16, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

the fix to windows 10 settings that won't open

1. the fix to windows 10 settings that won't open - Similar Threads - fix settings won't

2. Windows 10 Settings will not open. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Settings will not open. How can I fix this?: Windows 10 Settings will not open. How can I fix this? I need to check updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-will-not-open-how-can-i-fix/7e6820d4-0ab8-4abe-9dfb-a3a5a74f1742
  3. Settings won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings won't open: When I click on Windows logo and click on Settings, Settings doesn't open. I also did a search for Settings in the search box. It gave a list of settings that I could open but none of them opened the a Settings box when I clicked on them. How can I fix this?...
  4. Me settings won't open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Me settings won't open.: Everytime I go to open my settings it starts to open then shuts by it self. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/me-settings-wont-open/990de862-8ff9-4f4f-ad8e-9e0ed376eda4
  5. My Settings won't open on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Settings won't open on windows 10: I have a few issues with my MSI GL63 8RC laptop and I'm wanting to factory reset it to try and fix these problems, but it won't let me. It shows it open but then closes it after a few seconds....
  6. Windows Won't open Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Won't open Settings: I'm on windows 1803 at the moment, mostly because my machine won't open up settings in the windows menu to check for updates. I've tried using the Run command and then typing "ms-settings" into the box, but I get a popup saying that Windows cannot find "ms-settings." Any...
  7. Settings app won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings app won't open: every time i try to open the settings app it shows that the app is open but it's just invisible its like the app isn't open and i cant do anything in it...
  8. Settings and Start Menu won't open!

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings and Start Menu won't open!: A couple days ago my computer started acting funky and the next day my settings would crash every time I would open it I have tried running the troubleshooters and all the commands in PowerShell and cmd but nothing seems to work. Also, my start menu won't open even if I do...
  9. Settings won't open in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Settings won't open in Windows 10: Start, Settings does nothing. Settings does not open. Otherwise Windows 10/Edge is great. 10963
  10. Settings won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings won't open: The settings app won't open on my laptop running windows 10. I'm aware that this is a common problem but the troubleshooter released by microsoft doesn't work for me, as it fails to detect a problem. I'm also aware that there is an update to fix this issue, but I can't access...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my settings page wont open

2. settings wont launch windows 10 fix