Windows 10: The following error comes up when trying to open pictures

Discus and support The following error comes up when trying to open pictures in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; file systerm error -2147219196 I have upgraded Windows and is current What else can I do to rectify problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bossnave, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Bossnave Win User

The following error comes up when trying to open pictures

file systerm error -2147219196

I have upgraded Windows and is current

What else can I do to rectify problem

:)

Bossnave, Jul 23, 2018

2. Pictures in Windows 10

Hi Sugar,

Apologize for the late reply.

Are you able to find other files and folders on Windows 10?

I suggest you to have a look for Windows 8.1 pictures in Windows.old folder.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer
    • Press C:\ Drive
    • under C: drive look for Windows.old folder
    • open users under Windows.old

Try the search for pictures in here.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Error opening Image in Windows 10

I followed your all methods, but in vain

And also windows Store not opening

Also gives same error when opening store

Now what to do

maamiradina, Jul 23, 2018
  4. The following error comes up when trying to open pictures

Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

The following error comes up when trying to open pictures

1. The following error comes up when trying to open pictures - Similar Threads - following error comes

2. Error Encountered when trying to update the following 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Encountered when trying to update the following 0x80070643: Error Encountered when trying to update the following 0x80070643 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-encountered-when-trying-to-update-the/3e183806-f6db-4d1b-99f4-ad3fd350faf0
  3. Error Encountered when trying to update the following 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Encountered when trying to update the following 0x80070643: Error Encountered when trying to update the following 0x80070643 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-encountered-when-trying-to-update-the/3e183806-f6db-4d1b-99f4-ad3fd350faf0
  4. Error Encountered when trying to update the following 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When i try to open Valorant I get an error that says: "The following componentss are...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i try to open Valorant I get an error that says: "The following componentss are...: When i try to open Valorant I get an error that says: "The following componentss are required to run this program: DirectX Runtime". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-valorant-i-get-an-error-that/5c6797a2-d6bb-4981-b797-35fd5403cd8f
  6. Invalid Cursor error when trying to open a picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid Cursor error when trying to open a picture: Hi. When i click on one of my photo's, I get an error saying Invalid Cursor or if I try to share a pic people can only see Blank page. Anyone have any tips to what is going on.Or have i changed something I shouldn't have ?? Please :...
  7. errors come up when im trying to open photo shop

in Windows 10 Customization
    errors come up when im trying to open photo shop: error comr up when im trying to open up photo shop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errors-come-up-when-im-trying-to-open-photo-shop/26d16097-92e7-4378-9ced-a133263afab6
  8. Sometimes when I try to open a picture, the photos app just comes up as a giant black box,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes when I try to open a picture, the photos app just comes up as a giant black box,...: I can still move the window around and close it, but the picture never displays when this happens. This is seemingly intermittent; sometimes I can open picture and view them without issue. This seems to be something that started happening recently but to my knowledge I've...
  9. Error when trying print a picture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error when trying print a picture: I want to print a set of pictures I have saved. I cant do this. I have tried printing individually and all together but I keep getting an error. I have tried uninstalling the printer from my computer and reinstalling it wont work. I have set the printer to default...
  10. Error when trying to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when trying to open: Hi, I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store. They say that, "The server stumbled". "We all have bad days". and they have given me a error code called 0*80072EE7. Please help me to this problem. This started from like 1 and half hour. Hope...