Windows 10: The following error occured attempting to join the domain {}

Discus and support The following error occured attempting to join the domain {} in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem At the time will join domain in windows 10 or windows server 2016 but the error appears as follows: The following error occured... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenarJamhuri, Jul 25, 2018.

1. The following error occured attempting to join the domain {}

I have a problem At the time will join domain in windows 10 or windows server 2016 but the error appears as follows:
    The following error occured attempting to join the domain {}.
    I've done: Reinstall windows 10 and sysprep , but still can not if there is another way ...?

:)

DenarJamhuri, Jul 25, 2018

2. The following error has occured while joining to the domain xyz. the network path not found

The following error has occured while joining to the domain xyz. the network path not found

I am getting this error while joining the windows 10 to windows server 2008 r2.

All the computers on the DC are working fine except when we disjoin and join new computers, we are getting this error.

Checked DNS-

DC is a single domain .

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Pruthvikrishna Tanguturi, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Re-join the domain after upgrade

There is no need to leave the domain, you can perform the upgrade (with Admin privileges).

You can also leave the domain, upgrade with a local account, then join the domain again.

Resources:

Andre Da Costa, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

The following error occured attempting to join the domain {}

Join Windows 10 PC to a Domain  

@rseiler,

I just finished clean installing Windows 10 Enterprise build 17093 in a VM using a local account, and it still has the same steps in the tutorial for me.

Is your PC already joined to a domain?

The following error occured attempting to join the domain {} [​IMG]

Brink, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

The following error occured attempting to join the domain {}

1. The following error occured attempting to join the domain {} - Similar Threads - following error occured

2. Problem Joining a Domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Joining a Domain: I have a new Windows 11 Pro PC...and cannot join my domain. I enter the correct user name and password and domain i even tried domainname.local. It then asks for the computer name and computer domain. I have no idea what the computer domain is. I tried my network domain and...
  3. Problem Joining a Domain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Joining a Domain: I have a new Windows 11 Pro PC...and cannot join my domain. I enter the correct user name and password and domain i even tried domainname.local. It then asks for the computer name and computer domain. I have no idea what the computer domain is. I tried my network domain and...
  4. When I try to add a new machine to our domain "The following error occurred attempting to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to add a new machine to our domain "The following error occurred attempting to...: Here i listed the error log is from 'C:\Windows\debug\NetSetup.txt document'11/29/2022 14:28:13:244 ----------------------------------------------------------------- 11/29/2022 14:28:13:244 NetpValidateName: checking to see if 'VBUOCLM03' is valid as type 1 name 11/29/2022...
  5. When I try to add a new machine to our domain "The following error occurred attempting to...

When I try to add a new machine to our domain "The following error occurred attempting to...: Here i listed the error log is from 'C:\Windows\debug\NetSetup.txt document'11/29/2022 14:28:13:244 ----------------------------------------------------------------- 11/29/2022 14:28:13:244 NetpValidateName: checking to see if 'VBUOCLM03' is valid as type 1 name 11/29/2022...
  6. Cant join domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant join domain: Hello,Someone in my company bought a Surface go 3 but bought it with windows 11 home edition so we cant join it to our domain.I removed it from s mode and tried to enter our pro key multiple activation but it wouldn't accept it. I tried entering the generic key...
  7. Cant join domain

Cant join domain: Hello,Someone in my company bought a Surface go 3 but bought it with windows 11 home edition so we cant join it to our domain.I removed it from s mode and tried to enter our pro key multiple activation but it wouldn't accept it. I tried entering the generic key...
  8. Joining a Domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Joining a Domain: I'm trying to join a domain that resides on my Synology NAS. When trying to join the domain I'm getting the following message: [ATTACH] I've also tried joining the domain using the "Network ID" button and I get the following message: [ATTACH] I'm running Windows 10...
  9. How to fix The following error occurred attempting to rename the computer to

How to fix The following error occurred attempting to rename the computer to: I have domain account was trying to help a user rename computer and got below msg. I believe it is due to not having proper permissions why I got this error. Just wants to double-check if that indeed is the case here with expert folks here. ---------------------------...
  10. Domain Joining error

Domain Joining error: Hai all I am Sumesh I have a problem for joining to my company domain ,if we trying to join a new win10 PC to domain its showing the below error Our Server is win2008 R2 and this system is win 10 pro 64bit please help me to solve this issu...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the following error occurred attempting to join the domain

2. ERROR occured while attempting to join the domain

3. the following error occured while attempting to join the domain

4. Attempting to join without OU Finished with error code 0x80070520 Failed to join domain,
  5. win 10 the following error occured attempting to join