Windows 10: THE FOLLOWING UPDATES WERE NOT INSTALLED KB5033371

Discus and support THE FOLLOWING UPDATES WERE NOT INSTALLED KB5033371 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 1. The server build for our Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition is 17763.4974; however, upon reviewing the update history, we discovered that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jishnu K H, Feb 27, 2024.

1. THE FOLLOWING UPDATES WERE NOT INSTALLED KB5033371

1. The server build for our Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition is 17763.4974; however, upon reviewing the update history, we discovered that KB5032196 was installed, despite the server build version remaining unchanged.2. Now we can't install after the release JAN ,FEB month security patches in our server its shows THE FOLLOWING UPDATES WERE NOT INSTALLED.We did sfc/scan and dsim command part of the troubleshooting,Please help to resolve this issue.Im attaching the snap for your reference.

:)

Jishnu K H, Feb 27, 2024
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 27, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2024
  4. 3Colors Win User

THE FOLLOWING UPDATES WERE NOT INSTALLED KB5033371

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond THE FOLLOWING UPDATES WERE NOT INSTALLED KB5033371 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

THE FOLLOWING UPDATES WERE NOT INSTALLED KB5033371

1. THE FOLLOWING UPDATES WERE NOT INSTALLED KB5033371 - Similar Threads - FOLLOWING UPDATES WERE

2. THE FOLLOWING UPDATES WERE NOT INSTALLED KB5033371

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THE FOLLOWING UPDATES WERE NOT INSTALLED KB5033371: 1. The server build for our Windows Server 2019 Standard Edition is 17763.4974; however, upon reviewing the update history, we discovered that KB5032196 was installed, despite the server build version remaining unchanged.2. Now we can't install after the release JAN ,FEB...
  3. Some update were not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some update were not installed: Hi All,I'm trying to update my laptop with latest patch but I tried to download and install cumulative update from Microsoft Update catalog it says "some updates were not installed"Winver:Update history:Window specifications...
  4. Some update were not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some update were not installed: Hi All,I'm trying to update my laptop with latest patch but I tried to download and install cumulative update from Microsoft Update catalog it says "some updates were not installed"Winver:Update history:Window specifications...
  5. Update Windows, but some updates were not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Windows, but some updates were not installed: I want to update my Windows, but some updates were not installed. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-windows-but-some-updates-were-not-installed/41e1be33-9ffe-44f3-bce7-09080f5243e8
  6. The following updates were not installed: Update For Windows KB3138612

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The following updates were not installed: Update For Windows KB3138612: Hi ThereToday Im Trying To Installing KB3138612, But After I Installing it, the page appearing and Say The Following Update Were Not Installed Is : Update For Windows KB3138612Im Trying To Finding The Solution On YouTube But I Think There Not Much People Making Tutorial Video...
  7. The following updates were not installed: Update For Windows KB3138612

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The following updates were not installed: Update For Windows KB3138612: Hi ThereToday Im Trying To Installing KB3138612, But After I Installing it, the page appearing and Say The Following Update Were Not Installed Is : Update For Windows KB3138612Im Trying To Finding The Solution On YouTube But I Think There Not Much People Making Tutorial Video...
  8. The following updates were not installed: Security Update for Windows KB5005568

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The following updates were not installed: Security Update for Windows KB5005568: Trying to manually apply this update to an offline system running Windows 1809 LTSB and received this error. It happens with the previous month's cumulative update as well KB5005030. Event Log says it fails to update with error 0x80073712 Nothing seems to be working as far as...
  9. "There were problems installing updates"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "There were problems installing updates": As the thread title say... This is a screenshot of what I see when I try to run updates. [img] Here is a screenshot of my winver. [img] It's been like this since September 13, 2017. I also ran the Windows Update Mini Tool and still couldn't get updates....
  10. Help please! ~The following configuration options were auto updated

in Windows 10 Support
    Help please! ~The following configuration options were auto updated: Over and over again my computer wants to reboot then bring up the following message: --- Initializing Intel Boot Agent GE v1.3.24 PXE 2.1 Build 086 (WfM 2.0) The following configuration options were automatically updated: - then my hard drives pop up here If you are...