Windows 10: the handle is invalid HELP!

Discus and support the handle is invalid HELP! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, So i just started up my laptop and i tried logging in but it won't let me. I type in my password perfectly, but it keeps giving the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JordanBeatbox, Aug 8, 2015.

1. the handle is invalid HELP!

Hey guys,

So i just started up my laptop and i tried logging in but it won't let me.
    I type in my password perfectly, but it keeps giving the handle is invalid message.
    What is this. So basicly i can't get into my computer. Can't pass the login screen.
    Tried restarting, tried different keyboards, but it keeps giving me the same message.

Great thanks to anyone that can help me..

(i solved this by holding shift and clicking restart at the power button, which lead to some sort of system update which i didn't know of and after i could just normally log in again)

:)

JordanBeatbox, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Romel Ram Win User

Handle is invalid Windows 10 HELP

There is a possibility that this issue is due to software corruption. If your PC comes with Windows operating system installed, we recommend contacting the manufacturer for other recovery options. Alternatively, you can purchase a new copy of Windows 10
    software.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post back.

Romel Ram, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Handle is invalid Windows 10 HELP

After downloading and trying to install, I get a message saying "The computer started using the Windows installation media. Remove the installation media and restart the upgrade."

I removed the USB and press the restart button on my PC but nothing happend. I was brought back to the login screen and the error saying the handle is invalid. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

JacksonHayes, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Rasper101 Win User

the handle is invalid HELP!

Were u connected to a network?
    Mine does nothing and have the same problem

Rasper101, Oct 2, 2015
Thema:

the handle is invalid HELP!

1. the handle is invalid HELP! - Similar Threads - handle invalid HELP

2. Fix The Handle is Invalid error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The Handle is Invalid error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are you stuck at the Windows login screen and you see an error message The Handle is invalid you need first to ensure that you are using the correct credentials to log in. If you are sure that they [...] This post Fix The Handle is Invalid error on...
  3. 'The handle is invalid" when using Dism /Capture-Image /ImageFile:"C:\fabrikam.wim"...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'The handle is invalid" when using Dism /Capture-Image /ImageFile:"C:\fabrikam.wim"...: error: 6. And C: is the drive letter that I want to capture image. I am using Windows 10 1709 & Windows PE 1709(version: 10.0.16299.15) as well. I have tried another version of Windows PE 1803, but the error is the same. The log just told me a file or directory may be...
  4. "Invalid Handle" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Invalid Handle" error: I have been having issues with my tower for a while now. I am getting a BSOD without an alpha-numerical error code, just says that a critical error has occured. I was going into safe mode to back up files, games, etc, and when I tried to log in, I got the invalid handle...
  5. the handle is invalid HELP!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    the handle is invalid HELP!: Hey guys, So i just started up my laptop and i tried logging in but it won't let me. I type in my password perfectly, but it keeps giving the handle is invalid message. What is this. So basicly i can't get into my computer. Can't pass the login screen. Tried...
  6. The handle is invalid

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    The handle is invalid: hey guys. I have never set a password for my Computer. And now it asks for a password. I Try once and it says The handle is invalid. I have windows 10 if that's relevant to the problem. I have tried Holding 'SHIFT and clicking restart' but it still doesn't work. Please...
  7. Windows backup ends with "Invalid Windows Handle" and error code 0x800

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows backup ends with "Invalid Windows Handle" and error code 0x800: working fine until recently started to fail. No changes that I recall. I can create an image backup, but file backup where I select the folders to backup gets the error. I have set it with and without image backup included. 54915
  8. Build 1511 Handle invalid ???? on acessing a share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Build 1511 Handle invalid ???? on acessing a share: Hi there Windows Networking Grhh !!!!!! Build 1511 trying to access my music library --- Handle invalid --whatever that means. Was working PERFECTLY with rel 10240. Haven't touched the music server which is still working fine to Chromecast / smart TV / Win 7 machine....
  9. "Invalid Handle" running Windows 10 in emulation with Parallels on Mac

in Windows 10 Support
    "Invalid Handle" running Windows 10 in emulation with Parallels on Mac: Since updating (1) Windows to 10, (2) Parallels to 12 and (3) the MacOS to 10.12 (Sierra), logging into windows takes about 10 minutes. First the machine gives me a blue screen with the large word "Administrator" (the only user I have, i.e. me) and "Welcome" with the spinning...
  10. Invalid file handle.

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid file handle.: I tried installing cygwin and messed up what I wanted installed. Now, when I try to delete C:\cygwin\usr\share\avogadro\crystals\zeolites\CON.cif I get an error that I have an invalid file handle and cannot delete it. I don't see anything special about this file, so why can't...