Windows 10: The International Dota 2 Championships 2015

Discus and support The International Dota 2 Championships 2015 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So who's geared up and ready for the week long event starting tomorrow, August 3rd to August 8th? This is my first International I've watched and I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LovingWindows, Aug 1, 2015.

1. The International Dota 2 Championships 2015

So who's geared up and ready for the week long event starting tomorrow, August 3rd to August 8th? This is my first International I've watched and I've gone through watching the Wild Cards and Group Stages, seeing some pretty insane matches.

More info and stuff:

Dota 2 - The International

:)

LovingWindows, Aug 1, 2015

2. Dota 2

Thank you for your reply but still black screen :/ I've download another steam game and it works fine

Joseph Brent Picos, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Dota 2

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re facing issue were you see black screen when playing this game I will make sure to help you with this issue.

As a workaround, try to run the game in Windows Compatibility mode.

Uninstall and reinstall the Game in compatibility mode:

a) Download the Game

b) Right-click on the Game setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c) Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down.

d) Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows also work in this version of Windows, but some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If a program written for an earlier version of Windows doesn't work correctly, you can try changing
    the compatibility settings for the program, either by using the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter or manually choosing compatibility settings.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

The International Dota 2 Championships 2015

1. The International Dota 2 Championships 2015 - Similar Threads - International Dota Championships

2. Y dota 2 is quit automatic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Y dota 2 is quit automatic?: Dota 2 Quit plz take solution for this issue problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/y-dota-2-is-quit-automatic/1bef3d8a-14a4-4289-bef9-9fc7fdfa86f2
  3. Y dota 2 is quit automatic?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Y dota 2 is quit automatic?: Dota 2 Quit plz take solution for this issue problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/y-dota-2-is-quit-automatic/1bef3d8a-14a4-4289-bef9-9fc7fdfa86f2
  4. How to sign In with World Cricket Championship 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to sign In with World Cricket Championship 2: Hello, Not able to sign in with World Cricket Championship installed via Microsoft Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-in-with-world-cricket-championship-2/8272c2ab-584a-4e62-9eab-1becafcdad64
  5. Dota 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2: Is anyone else here having any issues running Dota 2 and getting reduced performance in comparison to Windows 8.1? I'm getting extremely low fps often to the point of it being a slide show, where I was getting a stable 40 fps in Windows 8.1. Have tried both graphics...
  6. Dota 2 black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 black screen: everytime when I press windows button or alt+tab screen just turn black and I cant do nothing about it only restart PC also happens when I exit game in some cases it looks like it fix itself but just for a while and when I go to desktop there is like 5 sec delay with black...
  7. Dota 2 Stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2 Stuttering: Am I the only one experiencing stuttering in Dota 2 with Windows 10? I have the latest NVIDIA Graphics driver and I'm using GEFORCE GT 740M. 16088
  8. Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2: Hello! I Frequently get BSOD when I play DOTA 2. I am just using an APU and I can play without problems sometimes. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong? Thank you in advance for the help. 77758
  9. BSOD playing dota 2

BSOD playing dota 2: Guys help me please... My laptop keep Bsod especially when playing dota 2 I got different BSOD everytime 1. irql_not_less_or_equal 2. system service exception dxgmms1.sys 3. dpc watchdog violation and many many more... Here is my minidump : Dropbox - minidump...
  10. BSOD While Playing dota 2

BSOD While Playing dota 2: Hi there. i've been getting this blue screen Death for couple of days , i've never experienced this before , i am using windows 10 pro 64bits, i've changed the whole windows for the BSOD but still i keep getting the blue screen while playing dota 2, any help woulAttachment...