Windows 10: The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it

Discus and support The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I opened my computer to no internet. No internet was available but I was connected to it on my phone. I then reset my internet on my computer and they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by August Kukis, Feb 25, 2024.

1. The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it

I opened my computer to no internet. No internet was available but I was connected to it on my phone. I then reset my internet on my computer and they the whole wifi/internet tile disappeared and I don’t know what to do. I need my computer for school so help would be appreciated.

:)

August Kukis, Feb 25, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Neilg Win User
    how do i reset the start menu in windows 10 to not show tiles?

A few days ago, my friends Win10 computer stopped showing his desktop and now only shows the tiles (he wants to see the default list of programs, not any tiles).

Clicking on the Windows key or "start menu" doesn't change anything. I stepped him through some online suggestions (including Settings/Start/Use-start-full-screen and making sure Settings/Table-mode was not engaged) but they don't work.

I've also compared his settings (Start/Use-start-full... and Table-mode) to my Win10 machine and they are the same.

Assistance/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neilg, Feb 25, 2024
  4. The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it

The tiles doesn`t work Win10

Hi,

I realize that tiles are not working on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?
    You may temporarily disable the security software and check if this helps.

Disclaimer: If you have to temporarily disable the antivirus to install other software; you should enable the antivirus as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software
    is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to virus attacks.

You may also boot the PC in a clean boot state to check if that helps. A clean boot state will helps us determine if any 3rd party application or service is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it

1. The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it - Similar Threads - internet tile computer

2. How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?: My computer isn't like this before but one time when i connect to the wifi it didn't work so i tried to trouble shoot it i tried to reset my network adapter but it's didn't work even network reset didn't help my problem. so i tried to factory reset my computer but still...
  3. How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?: My computer isn't like this before but one time when i connect to the wifi it didn't work so i tried to trouble shoot it i tried to reset my network adapter but it's didn't work even network reset didn't help my problem. so i tried to factory reset my computer but still...
  4. The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it

The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it: I opened my computer to no internet. No internet was available but I was connected to it on my phone. I then reset my internet on my computer and they the whole wifi/internet tile disappeared and I don’t know what to do. I need my computer for school so help would be...
  5. Computer refuses to start up and I can't even login how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer refuses to start up and I can't even login how do I fix this?: Whenever I start my computer, it shows the choose option, continue, turn off your PC, use another operating system and trouble shoot. Though if I continue with one of said options it simply restarts and goes back to said screen. I can't access anything on my computer, and it...
  6. Computer refuses to start up and I can't even login how do I fix this?

Computer refuses to start up and I can't even login how do I fix this?: Whenever I start my computer, it shows the choose option, continue, turn off your PC, use another operating system and trouble shoot. Though if I continue with one of said options it simply restarts and goes back to said screen. I can't access anything on my computer, and it...
  7. How do i fix the wifi not showing up on my computer at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the wifi not showing up on my computer at all?: So basically i just installed windows 10 home with bootcamp on my late 2015 imac i can put specific specs later and it worked fine until it asked me to choose a wifi connection. nothing showed up so i skipped it. after that, if i click on the wifi icon globe with a block sign...
  8. How do i fix the wifi not showing up on my computer at all?

How do i fix the wifi not showing up on my computer at all?: So basically i just installed windows 10 home with bootcamp on my late 2015 imac i can put specific specs later and it worked fine until it asked me to choose a wifi connection. nothing showed up so i skipped it. after that, if i click on the wifi icon globe with a block sign...
  9. How do i fix the wifi not showing up on my computer at all?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. My internet browser doesn’t work even if my laptop shows that its connected to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My internet browser doesn’t work even if my laptop shows that its connected to the...: submitted by /u/Plaku123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2j7p4/my_internet_browser_doesnt_work_even_if_my_laptop/